2.15.2016

Firsts!

I have been crocheting a LOT and thought I'd share with you the things I've made! There aren't pictures of them, but  let's get started anyways!
I learned how to make doilies a little while ago, and that has been really fun!
I have also been making baby boots! They are so easy And fun to make!
Right now I am working on a scarf! It will probably take quite a while, but I am trying to be patient and stay focused on it!
I can also make simple little things like, flowers, butterflies, and bookmarks!
I love crocheting! It is so fun and easy and totally awesome!
I can also make simple little things like, flowers, butterflies, and bookmarks! Oh, and I've also made a hat! :)
My parents got me a "Crochet-opedia", as an early birthday present, and I am just loving it!!!!
Can you say, best parents ever? I don't know what I'd do without them, seriously.

What have you been crocheting/making/doing lately?
         The scarf (so far:) and my crochet opedia!

2 comments:

  1. Oh crocheting is so much fun!! I learned a couple years ago! :)
    Baby booties are the funnest things to make!! Hehe! And they're so cute!
    The scarf looks great so far! Keep up the good work! :)
    Well, let's see, I am working on a baby set. It consists of: A hat (with a pom pom), booties, and I'm still finishing the last thing ... a little snuggly/blanket.I have tons of hats that I've made ... they're so fun to make!
    Can't wait to see more of your crochet work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf is looking extra lovely, dear Paige! And the colors are simply delightful.

    Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete