9.03.2017

The redhead's 10-MONTH photo shoot || (HE'S A GOOBER)

 FaVoRiTe things:
Destroying all of my yarn and losing my crochet hooks//
Playing 'Super hero'//
Singing "You belong with me" and dancing to it XDD//
Anything scrunchy and crunchy is FASCINATING.//
bath time ;)//
Animals//

And quite honestly...me. <33333




 Other facts:
He has 6 teeth//
IS A CHEESER.//
Pulls himself up on anything and everything//
Has orange-ish adorable hair//
Loves spaghetti//
His eyes are still blue//
He doesn't like his car seat :( //












A video is coming soon about this little Goober!!

14 comments:

  1. This little Goober is so adorable!! I love how you absolutely adore him <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Sounds really a lot like my little brother!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! I think my favourite is the fifth photo - he looks so boss, haha. Thanks for sharing your little bro with us, Paige! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOHHH MYY WOOOOORRRD!!!! *heart eyes*
    YAAAYY!! A video? *cheers*
    So- red hair and blue eyes? <33 CUTIE. =) Keep up the great posts!! *thumbs up*
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. HE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:41 PM

    AWW he is getting so big!!! GREAT SHOTS! babies are super hard cause they squiggle so much ;P

    Sophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:24 PM

    Oh my goodness!!!!!!!
    He is ADORABLE!!! I love his red hair with blue eyes! All my family has blue eyes except me and my mom lol! Our dog sometimes has blue eyes, but they change to brown too in the sunlight!!! Yea, Paige he looks like a goober loL!!!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha!!! He's so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HE IS SOO CUTE!!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMW how much cuter can you get?
    Well my eyes are greenish yellowish mixed with blue but when I cry they turn a cool blue color!!
    Keep up the GREAT posts girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness, look at those facial expressions! :D He does have a super shade of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HE IS SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:40 PM

    Wow! can you go to my blog! Bubblez Of My Life!!

    ReplyDelete