11.21.2017

the leaves and such because they're gorgeous.








real front-porch view. 
i know like it's  b e a u t i f u l. 

34 comments:

  1. Oh my word Paige!! They are absolutely stunning!! Our God is truly an artist 🍁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it still fall where you guys live? EVERYTHING IS SO DEAD AND DEPRESSING HERE. These pics are gorgeous though, I especially love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well, in the course of 4 days it's now not so Fall-ish. :( Things are now dead and dull here too, but we sure enjoyed the leaves while they were still on the trees!!!
      Thanks Hannah <33

      Delete
  3. So. Gorgeous. Girl. Yessssss. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing beauty around us, isn't there?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Paige! Those leaves are gorgeous. =) I like the last picture- super awesome job!!! ;)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they really are 😍 thanks jai! <3

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!!
      Happy Thanksgiving! <3
      Jaidyn Elise<33

      Delete
  6. These photos are so beautiful! <3 Thanks for sharing them, Paige!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <<33 yep, they were too beautiful not too, don't you think? ;D

      Delete
  7. These are absolutely stunning!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abi, your comment just made me so happy!!!! Thanks so much xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Ikr..orange and leaves and autumn in general are the best! 🍁

      Delete
  9. The leaves are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous??! I lovelovelove this season!!!

      Delete
  10. What pretty pictures!! I love all of the fall colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty...the leaves let me capture them without any protest :P So do I!!!! <3
      xx

      Delete
  11. oooooh! they are pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, those trees are just stunning! You are blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are indeed =D And yes we are <3 <3

      Delete
  13. Wow!! Those are gorgeous!! Yesterday I bought a nice camera for black Friday. It's not terribly expensive but nice enough to be a somewhat professional camera. (It was a couple hundred dollars for black Friday...more regular price.) I can't wait to start using it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They so are <33 OH THATS AWESOMENESS!!!! You'll have to post pics from it!!! Cameras are da bomb. xx

      Delete
  14. Anonymous5:31 PM

    EEEEK THOSE LEAVESS!! stunning shots <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the orange and everything...it's all just awesome xD thanks so much sophy xx

      Delete