8.28.2018

GIVE 03 | in this lifetime of waiting






Oh man has this been in my drafts for the longest time.

honestly I'm not really sure what to say, or where to start, or anything.  I haven't felt all inspiring like i did with the last GIVE post I wrote. maybe I'm lacking motivation..or time..or SOMETHING.

i don't know. i don't know a lot of things. 

what's in store for me? am i for sure called to missions? will i ever really make a difference in this huge world? do i need to study more? maybe travel until i find the right place? 

no one knows anything for sure. (i don't even know where i'm going with this yet)

but..
God does!!! *breath of relief* 

I've been feeling uncertain about things here recently. Tired of the same old same old. I know I want to be a missionary and all, but waiting on the details is so hard. I feel like maybe I've been trying to take things into my own hands, researching the best volunteer stuff, etc etc. 
I'm coming to realize that I really just need to relax and wait. It's not up to me to make sure I'll be completely ready (i won't really ever be) It's not up to me to find the right program, etc. All of that will happen perfectly in His time. GOD will bring the right programs to my attention, GOD will know when I'm ready, and so on! Isn't that amazing?
and while I'm waiting, I'll praise Him. And serve Him. Because really, we're all simply waiting for one thing. dancing with our Savior. being in His presence. singing with the angels. 

God is revealing Himself to me- to all of us, slowly. And it'll be on the judgement day that it is all completed. 

so right now, I encourage you to 1) never stop searching + seeking. 2) start conversations that actually matter, it is so very refreshing. 3) try your hardest with everything you do and never give up.

What's something you feel like you're 'waiting' on?




19 comments:

  1. So much truth here, Paige! I think it's so awesome that God is teaching you these things in this season.....I was sooo delayed in listening to Him on the subject of patience and all it caused me were years of needless stress and worry. He's got this! Never lose hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this was so encouraging Hannah, thank you sweet girl!!!

      Delete
  2. Blessings to you, Paige. May God lead in His perfect timing to a place of rich fulfilment for you - and in the meanwhile, may you find it where He has you right now. I know the feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. likewise, Irene!! I miss y'all!! thank you <33

      Delete
  3. Great post deary <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll pray for you. I understand a little, too. I know I've waited for stuff, but I just need to live today and give it all to God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Needed this. <33 Lately, I feel like I'm waiting on answers and direction in many areas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've already made a difference in this huge world! Right now home is your mission field and while I know it isn't glamorous or very exciting you are doing a great job here! God is going to use you in big ways, but for right now live in this moment! Enjoy every little thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's so sweet!! you da best <33 yesss that's so true, love ya! :3

      Delete
  7. Those photos are absolutely beautiful Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can feel the honesty in your post. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos, Paige! You're a really great photographer! =D
    (hey, I also have a random question to ask you- I wanted to look at your sister's blog, but I can't really find it.....Do you think you could give me the link?)
    Thanks so much!
    Jaidyn Elise<3 (miss chatting with you <33)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting is hard, trusting is hard. But Gods got a special plan for each one of us. Keep shining!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pics are perfection!!!!! SOOOO beautiful!!! <33

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a good post, Paige! I feel your frustration - sometimes it's hard to know what to do in the seasons of waiting. I think the enemy especially targets us then too, suggesting doubt and fear. But keep holding on, friend! I'm sure God is using this time to prepare you for the beautiful future He has for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! YES exactly! thank you sweet girl <333

      Delete