4.15.2019

MAARCHH in review

oh where to start?

march was pretty great. keeping busy + new experiences + hanging out with friends usually makes for a good month for me. 

march highlightss:

  • people coming over to play games 
  • a loottt of riding, which is a blast!!
  • my bestie coming over! rode, talked, snacked and went to the sale barn afterwards which was lots of fun <3
  • a lot of hand lettering, and starting to improve somewhat
  • driving to galena!!  it's like, a 40 minute drive and it was fun with my older bro! xD
  • also got my real permit like i'm almost grown up 0.0
  • playing 'horse tag' one night
  • i gave all the puppies their shots and it was soo nerve wracking but thankfully they're still alive!! xD
  • elias turned 10!! + we met a sweet family and rode horses w/ them
  • thin mint frappuchino like yasss plz
  • getting some new clothes :D
  • learning how to do makeup


and i knowww this is like..2..weeks late, which is terrible but heyy life has been busy soo, yeah thats all the excuse i got! :p













4 comments:

  1. Jaidyn Elise6:51 PM

    Oooh, looks like so much fun!!
    Sounds like you had a great month!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:07 AM

    Oh, nice, Paige! Sounds like you had a fun month!
    ~Lilly
    https://tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blessed month, full of fun! <3
    Those pictures of you riding look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun! *laughs* I have been wanting to go riding forever! But, I don't ever really get a chance to. *smiles* because my friends\family moved away, so I never go riding anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! Also I tagged you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete