11.20.2020

1 year + 7 months



This one is a little bit blurry but I still love it! <3


We like trying to dance, although we're not much good at it!


One of my top favorites :)




 1 year and 7 months. 

So crazy to think we've been together for that long. Time flies when you're having fun! 😉 I've learned and grown in so much during this period of life and there's been times that were hard but more times that are amazing. It's such a blessing seeing God's hand in our lives bringing us together and closer to Him.  
This was a fun little photoshoot for our year and a half of being together. Basically I set the camera up on a tripod, then we ran to the spot in front of it and my little brother pushed the button, I love the way they turned out! Photography has really been on the backburner for awhile but when I start shooting again I realize how much I miss it!!And yes I was barefoot the whole time, typical me 😄

and p.s. We're not engaged...yet 😏

3 comments:

  1. Jaidyn Elise5:48 PM

    Awwhh!!! You guys are so cute!!��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweeeee, so cute!!! It was nice to see pictures of you two. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww... these are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete