3.05.2021

2-25-21

 well folks, we're finally engaged!! he popped the question 2 days before my 17th birthday, while we were on a walk. as soon as I stopped crying I said of course!!! unfortunately my family's had the flu and our engagement party was canceled, but I can't wait to celebrate with both families here soon!!  












as y'all can guess, I'm sooooo excited for professional engagement pictures!! I've been looking and looking for the past week to find a good, affordable photographer that can do our engagement and our wedding pictures, but so far no luck. but I'm gonna keep searching cause I know there's one out there! all of these pictures (besides the one of the ring on the leaf) were taken by one of my brothers!
I'm so excited for this new journey and season of life!! only 218 days until I'm his wife. <3   



10 comments:

  1. Woo woo!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Paige ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and Blessings!
    -A Daughter of Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, y'all are so cute! <3 It's been so sweet to watch your relationship grow...via Facebook updates. ;) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Yay! And what a gorgeous ring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, SO excited for you! God bless you both in this new season! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on finding the one whom your soul loves! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:24 PM

    EEKS! so happy for you Paige! i've occasionally visited this blog and my sis, Keanna, told me about it but i remember she found it sometime last year and spent the entire week reading ALL the old and new posts XD. she really loves it and when i showed her the first pic and note she got a great big grin on her face. she's so happy for you too! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Kearra aka K.R.Mattson~

    ReplyDelete