4.18.2017

summer. random. + a video while you're waiting!!!

Ugh. It is now summer in MO, and it's like I have this weird feeling about it, ya know? When I think of summer I think of hot, profusely sweaty days. But I also think of cool evenings and swimming in the creek. I think of red wasps, and their continual stings. But I also think of butterflies and chasing them with Lilli. I think of ants (which I hate with every.inch. of. my. soullll.) and cotton mouth snakes and finding copperhead snakes in our yard, but then I also think of riding horses, and snuggling with the bunnies. I think of extra busy days where we are exhausted at the end, and I also think of extra long days where we might have some more free time.  (summer is usually pretty busy for us...)
So you see, it's so hard to just make up my mind if I like summer. I def don't like winter, because MO offers HORRIBLE winters. And spring only lasts for like, 3 days, maybe.  I'm really excited to start playing sports, yet not looking forward to being hot, lol!!!


Okay, here's the deal. If you want to see a video (description below⬇⬇) then go to YouTube, type Jenny Trask. It will be a picture of a  lady  (my mom) sitting on a white horse. Click her channel and the top video will be the one of Micah! I also just uploaded a (awful) video of me playing violin...*cringes* ...you can watch that too if you want.  I might be able to get a link of them if you'd like that better, when I'm on the laptop, cause I'm using a phone right now. Sorry for any inconvenience, a video wouldn't upload on my blog, so that's what I had do! I hope that everything is working correctly! :)
[Description of the video below] ⬇

So this video was taken when Micah was, 3 or 4 months old, and had just learned how to laugh! Is he not the cutest thing ever??? And yup, that is me tickling him!!! 😆😍💙 Which, can you even believe that he is almost 6 months old...??????????? *blinks* THAT WAS SO FAST. He now takes a bottle almost all the time, and has so many fat rolls I couldn't even count them, and he is starting to eat baby food. wahhhttt?  Yeah, that's just crazy.

oh and btw, his 6 months pics should be coming by the end of April!!!!


first snapping turtle of the season! :l



This pic cracks me up!!!


17 comments:

  1. oh, i like this update! :)
    Hope your feeling better now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! :) Did you watch any videos?
      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. yes, I did! :) both of them, actually :) i just hadn't watched them when I posted the comment ;)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6:27 PM

    OHMYGOSH that video is SO cute!!!!! <3 <3 <3
    Your violin-playing is beautiful!! I know I couldn't even play half as well. Two of my younger siblings (annika, 11; joseph, 8) play the violin. Great job!!
    Awesome photos!! That last one = <3 <3 <3

    Sophy
    lavender & blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too, isn't so adorbs?
      Wow...thank you sooo much!!! What books does Annika play out of? Could you give me a guess at what level he is? :) I absolutely lovvee hearing about other violinists!!
      Thanks! <333 =ikr!!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous1:47 PM

      Annika and Joseph both do Suzuki violin. I think Annika is in book 2 and has been playing for 2-ish years, and Joseph in book 1 and been playing for 1 year. :) I totally get you! I play the piano and it's so fun to hear about someone else's experiences with the same instrument. :D

      Delete
  3. OMIGOODNESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    A. SNAPPING. TURTLE. WHERE?? I've actually never seen one before- was it wild??! ( I think I'd be terrified- do they live up to their name...??
    I'll have to check out the YouTube channel just as soon as I can- is your last name Trask? ( Just wondering, lol =P)
    Hope your feeling better!! ;)
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3333
      Haha, you've never seen one??? We saw a few in west point (ne). It was just on the road, couple miles from our house! They are common, and Ashley's is gonna hold the next one she sees!!! LOL, YES, THEY DO! They can snap a twig-anything in half!! (so probably don't try to hold them, unless you know how!)
      Yeah, it is! Is your's Perran...i've been wandering from a little while. lol!
      Thanks so much! I'll do a little update! ;)

      Delete
  4. AAAHHHHH!!!! I JUST WATCHED YOUR VIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE THEM SO MUUUUUCCCCCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333 Like, I'm not just saying that.IT. WAS. AWESOME. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I bet my comment on your vlog post will be about 10,000,000,000,000,000 words long, if this is how long my comment is now, cuz' yeesh it's getting L.O.N.G!!! LOL =PP
    Anyways, y'all have an awesome channel, and you have an awesome blog, with awesome posts!! (do any of your sibs have blogs or YouTube channels??)
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMW REALLLLYYYYYYY!????!!!!!! Did you watch the violin video? It took all of my guts to post that...cause it really isn't very good. xl I can play so perfect in my room, but playing in front of ANYONE just really, idk, messes me up, which i really want to get better at because it frustrates me so much!
      Thank you! Ashley has a blog, http://acountrywildflower.blogspot.com/, she'd appreciate it if you followed her! She doesn't do much on there, but tries to!
      other than that-no. This youtube thing is very new, that was my first time uploading vids to youtube, and it took a day and a half...so if a two minute vid took that long, I'm expecting my vlog to take like-3 days! :l But I'm gonna try to do it real soon!
      man I need to do a simple little update post, i feel like i'm trying to say everything in this comment..sorry! :o

      Delete
    2. YES I DID!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You play better then I could any day! You have an AMAZING talent- seriously. And I;m not saying this just because we're BBF. It's because IT'S. SO. TRUE. You could literally play better then me any day. =P SERIOUSLY. Hey, you looked great in the video! You didn't look nervous or anything, GO YOU!! <3 I. KNOW. It feels like everyone is watching you, and then you freak out, because you're like ' what if I mess up in front of them'!!!!! AHHH! At least that's just me..... heheh......=P
      Your welcome! Ooh, ok! I'll have to check it out, I bet it's awesome. ;)
      THAT LONG? TO UPLOAD A VIDEO?
      .......
      Why I wonder? Maybe there was a glitch? Cuz, I remember one time we uploaded a twenty ( give or take the time) minute vid to ours, and it took a morning..... //
      OOOOOHHH, REEEEAAALLLYYY!!!!!???????? I LITERALLY CANNOT WAAAIIIITTT!!!!!!!!!!!! *is grinning so big*
      That's totally fine, I don't mind. ;) <33333333,
      Jaidyn Elise

      Delete
    3. I'M SO HAPPYYYY!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! wow, thanks so much, bbf!! Haha, yeah!
      Yeah...it's acutally awesome that we have anu internet connetion at all, but sense we live out in the country, we don't have the best wifi. :o Whoah..that..is. barely ANYTIME AT ALL!!!!! crazy.
      YUPYUPYUP!!!!LOL.
      <3333

      Delete
    4. YOUR SO VERY WELCOME!!! Your totally welcome, bbf! IKR!?
      Wowowow!
      LOL
      <3,
      Jaidyn Elise

      Delete
  5. Summer does sound like it's full of pros and cons, and it sounds so much different than here on the West! We're definitely still in spring mode. ;)
    Fun pictures, as always. It's hard to believe Micah is 6 mos old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosalyn11:33 PM

    Thanks for the update and pictures! :) Our Spring/Summer hasn't been very warm so far, but we'll have to wait and see! ;) It's supposed to be almost sixty today ... which is warm for us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! Oh yeah, it's been raining all day here. :l

      Delete