8.25.2017

2017 VACATION PICTURES || be prepared there's 153



day: 1

arrived at our condo!! He was so happy to be out of his seat!


beautimous....



day: 2

It rained a TON. 























day: 3












Mom: heyy, this'll be cool, look into the mirror!! xp

I went exploring with lilli, and of course took the camera!



condos




There were lots of petty little objects so i enjoyed myself photographing them!! XD



Dylan on the ripstick







following pictures are of hiking at Lakeside Forest!! xD





















This is the enter of the long-ish cave

It goes this way..

and that way 

and this way

Then this way

keeps going this way

a little further down

and the end!! It was COMPLETELY dark/black without the flash!!



It was 3,500 steps, or something like that! xD


 day: 4

FLAMINGOS!!!!

we found these adorable little snails, very cool to take pictures of!!!




Paradise Point park, THIS. IS. AWESOME.







do you see the crane?





















alwayssss.








I've decided to keep details in my journal and let pictures explain it. This was a Branson getaway!! And we have another one in Sep.!!! *heart eyes* yayy!

21 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Anna and I'm new around here but I love your blog and you are such a sweet soul!
    It looks like you had a lovely vacation! Those pictures are so beautiful and I love how your arms are always filled with children ^.^ It's so sweet and heart warming.

    Anna | www.worldthroughherheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! The Park looks really fun! And yes I see the crane! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:05 AM

    I loved pitures 58 + 124. <3 <3 And oh my goodness those snails are SOO CUTE.
    Looks like an awesome vacation!!

    Sophy of SophysLighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! You posted again! <33
    Where did u go on vacation to??

    AND GIRL, MAKE SURE THAT YOU POST PICS OF YOUR VACATION IN SEP. K? xD
    Jaidyn Elise<33
    btw- I saw the crane. xD lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH! Branson! Have you ever been there?

      OK.

      Delete
  5. SO MANY PHOTOS. xD It looks like you guys had so much fun though, awesome pics! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW. xD we did, thanks girly!<3

      Delete
  6. Haha! I had to laugh at the 153 pictures....only 'cause my family just got back from an eight day vacation and somehow in that time the resident photographer (me) ended up taking over 2300 pictures. Which I am desperately trying to fit into a post on my blog....but I have a feeling no one wants to scroll through even 1/4 of them....*sigh*

    I enjoyed seeing your vacation -- it looks like you guys had fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like A TON of fun!!!
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love all these photos <3333 honestly it didn't even feel like 153 photos cause I was enjoying looking at them so much :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!yay! *claps* I'm so glad you liked them :D

      Delete
  9. LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You went to Branson?!?! I love that place!!! Have y'all been to Silver Dollar City?? It is soo cool!!!! If you haven't it is an old(-ish) amusement park!! You should definitely go sometime!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I love it too. I'm gonna go with my sister hopefully soon!

      Delete
  11. Very beautiful, I loved the pic of your sis with the wet towel around her in back and white. It looked like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a blast Paige! Thanks for giving us a glimpse :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5:56 AM

    Hey Paige,
    Love the pictures. I am really sorry i have not sent you a letter. Could i get your email, so i can email you instead of writing letters? I am pretty good at emailing!! Thanks
    Hugs,
    Deborah S.

    ReplyDelete