8.25.2017

//pictures//scriptures



















^these are random pics thrown in with NE pics ;D^

Hello all! I was reading in my Bible this morning and found some verses that I felt like I should share with you. <33

Joel 2:10// The earth shall quake before them, the heavens shall tremble: the sun and moon shall be dark, and the stars withdrawn their shining.
11-And the Lord shall utter His voice before his army, for his camp is very great, for he is strong that executeth his word: Fro the day of the Lord is great and very terrible, who can abide it?
12-Therefore, saith the Lord, turn ye even unto me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning. 
13-And rend your heart, turn unto the Lord your God: For he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and to great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

21-Fear not O land: be glad and rejoice, for the Lord will do great things. 



Your fave verse/scripture??
Fave book of the Bible?

Let's chat...my extrovert-self needs talk!!

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:52 AM

    Such good photos!! I really love it how we have the same shirt. xD <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so good.
    I'm loving
    1 Peter 1:8-9
    John 16:33
    Isaiah 5:8
    Oh my stars, how am I ever supposed to pick a favorite book???
    I like Luke...and Esther...and Ecclesiastes...and Ephesians!
    What's your favorite book of the Bible?

    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know!!! I love those verses <33
      lol, I KNOW RIGHT? yes i suppose i am pretty mean. XDD I love Romans and Psalms is like my go to book. xD

      Delete
  3. I don't Know what my favorite bible verse is or my favorite book of the Bible is. People always ask me but I never Know.☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! That's how i am sometimes!!! xD

      Delete
  4. That was a really nice verse. Thank you for sharing!! I am really loving 1st Corinthians, it is full of such truth and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <333 1st Corinthians is amazing!!!

      Delete
  5. My favorite verse is probably Acts 1:8
    Favorite book probably Matthew, Ruth, and some parts of Song of Solomon.
    (But also I haven't read the WHOLE Bible)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, love that verse!
      And Ruth is also one of my faves! ;)
      I've read the whole Bible twice, it is great!

      Delete
  6. Great post, sweet girl!!
    And ooooh dear fav verse? HOW DO YOU PICK A FAVORITE VERSE?! How about I pick a couple favorites...I lovelovelove Psalm 2-3, 5-6!!!!
    Fav book of the Bible? My goodness why must you ask such mean questions. xD I like Proverbs--that is only one of my favorites, though. ;)
    Wanna chat? Well I'm cool with that! (haha. ha. ha.) How has your August been, girlie? What are some things you are looking forward to doing next month? (when school starts... *ominous music starts playing*)
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you sweet girl!! <3
      ikr?! super hard!! I love Psalms 1, and when I was younger memorized chapters 1-3 <33
      hehe! AWESOME!! Yeah, good, post coming soon ;DD
      Oh, having a Bible study at our house (Lord willing), another little getaway, and F.A.L.L. yessss!!! wbu??

      Delete