10.22.2018

| life update |








weeelllll. hi.

its been a little while, hasnt it? let me warn you that half the letters/punctuation on my keyboard were torn off by the little troublemaker, so yeah, this won't be perfect :P

soo life has been REALLY BUSY.  do i always say that?? we started school 3 wks ago and it's been chaotic. a little. it takes quite awhile (6-8hrs) to get everyone done with their school, plus cleaning and outside chores and music and we also have to eat and sleep. lol so thus blogging was majorly put on the back burner. but i'm trying to get some posts done so hopefully i'm not too absent.

i've had a cold this week, dylan had one and micah was sick earlier this month but it was partly teething. we're preparing for the baby and getting reeallyy excited! (5-6 more wks) Going to a church over an hour away, but it starts at 2:30 so YAYY. 
at the start of the month i was sooo overwhelmed, but now i'm enjoying the busyness and things are going much better. trying to catch up on writing to people and blogging (lol) i haven't taken many pictures at all, on the camera. but theres plenty on my phone so i'll still do a photo dump. ;)
soooo many new things happened/started up this month that i can't wait to share with yall in my monthly wrap up!! hope yall have had a good 3 weeks of october <33

what are you busy with? 
have you tried anything with pumpkin spice, yet?



14 comments:

  1. Sorry about being sick!I have tried something with pumpkin spice: I made pumpkin spice lattes, but I didn't like them that much this time. I've been pretty busy too with school and my mom back to work and everything, but yesterday I finished the first draft of a story I've been working on for years so that's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i'm starting to feel better <3 yeah, i get that, last year i didnt like them! woohoo that is exciting!!

      Delete
    2. I mentioned you in my new post!

      Delete
  2. Awe, I’m excited for my sisters baby!! So I can totally relate to you!!! And just today my sister made me a brown Buttered pumpkin spice dirty chai latte!!!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ we like to make cozy fall drinks for each other.😝and in the summer we make iced things.☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww yess!!! oh my, YUM! yes same <3

      Delete
  3. Btw I love the “blessed” rug. It goes PERFECT with the rustic wood underneath!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah that's just what i thought! i love it <33

      Delete
  4. Life always seems to be busy, right?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting again, Paige!
    I've missed chatting with you. =)
    (are you going to be posting the results of your giveaway sometime soon?? =D)
    Jaidyn Elise<3
    (can't wait for your photo dump!! =D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup<3 <3 <3
      haha just did!!!! ;D xD XD

      Delete
    2. YAAAAAYYYY I WOOOOONN!!!! WHO HOOO! =D

      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
  6. It sounds like things are going well, except for having a cold. I'm getting over one myself - ugh! Have a fabulous rest of your October. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in the second half of my semester, and it got crazy hard quickly! I am typing this while I wait for my meds to kick in. It Is the only day I don't have classes , but soon that will change because I have one class that I'm struggling with so badly that it has affected my mental health. Other than that, I'm doing well. When not busy, I have been watching baseball. And since I think cinnamon is a spice, I have had something Pumpkin Spice: Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll. I ran a group race with AA again, and been prepping for my first solo race in quite some time. And I won't let my problems define me. : )

    ReplyDelete