12.07.2016

Bucket list || stargaze on a roof

It has been on my bucket list to stargaze on a roof. So last night me and Josh decided to do it! It was great! There aren't any pics of the stars, cause my camera just doesn't like taking pictures of stars! :l We looked at the stars for a minute or two, than started goofing off and taking pictures! Besides, I look at the stars every night! (I LOVE STARS!)
Get ready for the craziness of what I'm really like..........


I tried and tried to get a picture of his breath....

....but we usually just ended up laughing our heads off!!


Looking at the stars
                                                   ..............................................................
Then we decided to be dorks!! :p


The static was really bad!

It was a great night!!!! :) **


4 comments:

  1. How fun! It looks like you had a great time with your little bro. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, both of us had an awesome time! ☺

      Delete
  2. Haha! Not quite the innocent girl I thought you were ... hahaha! :p Just so you know, I act just as crazy at times ... so you're not alone! :D

    ~Rosalyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, ikr!😂
      Yeah, I'm sure you do.... haha!

      Delete