4.02.2018

blogging break [aka Hiatus?] YELLOW MAKES ME HAPPY.













So..life has been incredibly busy. And everyone is going on these 'Hiatuses' but honestly I've been thinking about how I should take a break for at least 3 months now. Blogging has been an incredible experience, I've made many friends through it and it's cool being able to share my perspective on stuff. But on the other hand, I've also had people that I thought were my friends...be not very friendly. Lots of disappointments bc that is the other side of social media stuff. It has also made me compare, a lot. And that's really not good. I struggle with jealousy and comparing my life with others, and not being content. I pretty much always have..but blogging kinda made it worse, bc I'm constantly seeing how many friends people have and this awful jealousy creeps over me. It's really awful, but I'm working on overcoming it. 
ANYWAYS. (real sorry for rambling xD)
Right now I feel like I just need to focus on investing time in my younger siblings, and just not worry about blogging for this month. While I LOVE blogging, sometimes it is a burden. I feel like I should post what's going on, and stuff exciting that happens...and when I don't it just sorta nags me. So I'm gonna try to just step back, relax more this month, and then when May rolls around maybe I'll be able to catch up on the GIVE posts and pics of Snowbell, etc. Maybe I'll schedule a few posts and post on G+ but maybe not. :/ I just need a break is all I know. There is so much going on, and planting is going to be hopefully mid-april. 

I hope that y'all have a great month, it'll probably fly by!! Let's all remember to really enjoy the happy little things in life. and not worry about having to post them.  xD
thanks for sticking with me while i sort out my weird emotions. you guys are crazy awesome <333 see y'all soon xxx









11 comments:

  1. I totally understand! I am kind of stepping back too by only doing one post a week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:54 PM

    those daffodils looks like spring!!
    i'll miss you paige <3 <3 but enjoy your break!!

    sophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand, I've struggled (and still struggle) a lot with some of those things too, it's good to recognize when you need to step back and take a break and focus on other things for a while, enjoy your hiatus! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know, I understand. I have had thoughts of taking a break even though I have just started to post more. And I have had some of that emotion you have, too--jealousy. It's a hard subject sometimes. But I think you are doing the right thing. 😉enjoy your time off, and I am glad you are going to spend time with your siblings. ☺ I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all those yellow daffodils!
    oooh, girl, I feel you. comparison is such a hard trap to get out of.
    I hope you have a wonderful hiatus full of what you need!
    xx
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand, Paige. It's wise to take a step back, especially when you find yourself stressed/comparing yourself to others... that's why I got off Instagram. I'm sorry people have been unfriendly to you :( Hopefully when you come back it will be better.

    Here's to a relaxing, productive break and a lovely spring with your siblings! Enjoy it.

    -Zane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Paige! I just wanted to let you know that Im haveing a photography contest over on my blog, I thought since you like to take pictures maybe you wanna enter it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been there! I enjoy your blog, but I understand. :) Have a nice hiatus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go girl!!! I'm all for this. And *ahem* yellow is totally my color right now xDD

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love you honestly! And you blog is amazing! ☺️

    ReplyDelete