4.27.2019

awesome blogger award

Thank the person/blogger who nominated you.
(Thank you Abigail!!!)

Tag your post with #awesome blogger award

Answer all the questions given to you

Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nominations

Give them 10 new questions to answer


alrighty, here we go then :D
............................................................

1. Who is your favorite character in the bible? (besides Jesus, obviously) Ah thats a hard one!! probably, David

2. What is something you have always wanted to do? go to Africa

3. What type of geographical landscape would you choose to live in? ahh idk!

4. Who is someone you look up to? Why? my Mom, and people some people i grew up with. um, cuz they're super inspiring ;D

5. If you had choose a color to dye your hair, what color would it be? a darker brown

6. Do you have any kind of little group (bible study, christian organization, etc..) that you are in?  yup, i do a Bible stud with some close friends!

7. Have you ever ate something weird? What was it? squid.

8. What is your favorite subject in school? nonee

9. Where is somewhere you would like to travel? other then africa... ukraine or asia maybe?!

10. Have you ever been on a mission trip? Where to? no, but i hope to in the future!!

i tag:
Amelia (willajeanne)
Sophy (south love)
Amy (hands made to love)
Sarah (one name)
Maddie (littlebitofsunshine)

my questions:
-what is your passion?
-what are your talents?
-where do you see yourself in 2 years?
-what state would you most want to live in if you had a choice?
-would you ever skydive?
-how tall are you?
-do you perfer nail polish or no?
-how do you like your coffee, if you like coffee?
-fave snack food?
-what 5 words describe you??

i hope yall do this tag! thanks again, Abi, for tagging me, i had fun doing it!! <33







9 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:16 PM

    I got tagged to do this on my blog. It was so fun! I like your answers.☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaidyn Elise6:03 PM

    Thanks for sharing! And OOOOOOOHH MY GRACIOUS Benjamin is SO HUGE. <3 How old is he now??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say “alrighty”?! I thought I was the only one who says that! Noo wayyy.😝
    P.S. Benjie looks just like Micah!😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tag, loved your answers!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun tag!
    By no favorite school subject, I assume you love them all the most? haha, jk ;) I was one of those weird kids in school that LOVED just about all my schoolwork. Except science, which I didn't get, so I hated it. Also, didn't really like geometry, though I loved algebra.
    If it wouldn't ruin my hair, I've always thought it'd be fun to die it a moss-emerald green. Like the bright stuff you see growing on forest floors, just a bit darker.

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading this!
    Loved all of the pictures too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so kewl Paige! I was having fun learning some new things about you! Plus the pictures are awesome I personally love the last one the most! He's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your answers! Thanks for doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:00 PM

    AW thanks so much for nominating me!!!
    Your garden is beautiful! Can't wait until our lilacs bloom too. Great photos!!

    Sophy - sophyslighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete