8.31.2019

august in review


and yes, this is my boyfriend, Lane. <3
                            






















bible studies. lots of baking. fixed the window in my room. went to a drive in movie for the first time! watched the new lion king. levi's and joshua's birthday. bonfires by the creek. kayaking! meeting new people. lots of coffee. lightning storms while driving. peaches. ymca trips. amazing sunsets after rain. fourwheeling. getting hyped for fall, like usual! ^.^ dad's building onto his shop. peach sweet tea. flowers from Lane <3 
it was a crazy month, lots of stress but also lots of great stuff and so much growing in the Lord. i'm so thankful for the people He has put in my life. <3

btw, i hope to post maybe once a month now, so we'll see how that goes. 

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Nice photos.☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post!!
    Looks\sounds like a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaidyn Elise2:57 PM

    You and Lane are so cute! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos as always! And you should do a blog post on how you and your boyfriend met!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Lane are so cute.😉 I would love to see a post on how you met too!!
    The top picture is my fav!!❤❤

    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'll hafta think about that! ;D

      Delete
  6. August looks like it was a lovely month! This post is so summery. ^_^ How fun that you got to go to a drive-in movie. I

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaidyn Elise6:04 PM

    I agree with Grey Marie and Anita and Alice!! I would absolutely love a post on that.
    How old is he?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures, especially the first one.
    I know life gets tough, but I can see that God is lifting you up, and blessing you abundantly. I hope we can get together soon (there is a letter I am going to send you soon sitting on my desk).
    I miss you, and want you to know I am here for you no matter what.
    Have a wonderful day, and I am glad you might post more. I have been going through hard stuff with my blog lately too. I just don't feel very inspired, and to be honest, I've had a lot of fears going on with it, and identity confusion with it. But, I might try to do month summaries again, so thanks for inspiring me yet again (you inspire me so much, seriously, so if I ever am stealing your ideas, and it bothers you, please let me know! I am not trying to be weird or rude).
    I know I've gone on enough now. :P Talk to you later, friend.
    It makes my heart glad seeing what God is doing in your life.

    ReplyDelete