8.20.2020

life lately

Got to stay the night with my bestie, so thankful for her <3


Caught mr micah daydreaming on the job xD

all the kiddos helping dad scuff!






so thankful for this guy right here <3









Lane built this table and i helped stain and finish it, i love it!!


meet Molly (the mama) Meatloaf (the whiter one) and Mazie










•We got a milk cow and two calves this last month! That’s been a big adjustment getting used to milking and everything that goes along with that. Everyone is really enjoying it so far and we think it’ll be a good investment to finally have our own milk!! 
•Getting coffee with my people always makes for a good time!
•Joshua got bit by a copperhead snake (he’s perfectly fine tho, no worries!) And 2 black rat snakes ate his quail 😕
•I started taking violin lessons again, after almost 2 years of not being able to its sooo so nice to finally know what to practice and be able to move forward!!
•I put two new photo shoots up on my photography blog, so y’all can go check them out and tell me what you think! 
•focusing a lot on learning and things that matter right now. 

How are y’all? Tell me what you’ve been up to lately, I’d love to hear about it! ❤️

7 comments:

  1. it’s always so exciting when you have a new post! Awww you and lane😍 y’all are the cutest. It looks like you’re having a fun summer down there! And yeah milking... it’s my job here and 🤪 I mean it’s never anyone’s FAVORITE job lol. But I bet getting a new cow and everything is exciting! I don’t mind milking but it is nasty when the cow is in a nasty mood and kicks yo shins off... and also when your hands smell like cow for the rest of The day😖🥺 Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love it when I see a post from you! <3 <3 <3
    This was a great post and I really enjoyed it! But, I always enjoy your posts. ;)
    Ooooh, I've never been bitten by a snake before, so that sounds scary... (but we don't have any poisonous snakes here or anything. mostly just gardener snakes)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a great post, Paige!
    I enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:24 PM

    I love the pictures! And snakes.....*shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey what is your photography blog page title. I couldn't find it?
    I am always looking forward to your posts!
    God Bless!
    Elisheva Kauffman

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice picture !!

    your bestie look alike i thought thats your twin haha
    i miss hiking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these last two posts! <3

    ReplyDelete