7.10.2015

Hi!!!

I'm so excited to have my own blog! I will start by telling you about our animals. My sister, Ashley (who also has a blog, www.ashley-funfarmgirl.blogspot.com) has 7 rabbits and I have 2 rabbits. I also have 2 cats. I feed them and our 13 dogs/puppies! They are Golden Retrievers and are like so beautiful! And yes, 11 of them are puppies! Ashley feeds the rabbits (including mine) and our pig, Fiona that really thinks she is a dog! If you pet her she'll lay down! I'm serious! Ash did a blog post about her. (I think.) And then we ALSO have 6 horses and a miniature horse! The mini, Bob, is mine and so is Bo. Bo also thinks he is a dog and will let you sit on him while he is laying down, and rub him all over! He really is a big sweetheart! And then to finish it off, a fish and a wild bunny,(somewhere) (in our house!) Which I will tell you about in a second. Okay, it has been a second. Like 4 days ago Joshua, Levi, and me were walking Koda (our big BEAUTIFUL golden) in the field and he takes off like a mad dog and chases a momma rabbit out of her hole and all over the (20 acre) field. Then Kinsley starts chasing this adorable little bunny. Levi caught it and gave it to me to dry off. It was just barely hurt so we took it in the house. We gave it some milk and the boys got a basket all set up for it. Unfortunately that night it like jumped out somehow and is now roaming our house.  

















                           









































Well, that's all I can really think of for now! So see ya!!!!  : )






















Bob

Koda and Bo

Kinsley

Me holding my rabbit, Sugar

And Carter :)

Whiskers

No comments:

Post a Comment