8.23.2016

Do it anyways...

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish motives; be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you might gain some false friends and some true enemies; succeed       anyway.
What takes years building may be destroyed over night; build anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people might cheat you; be honest anyway.
If you find happiness they may be jealous; be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway.
You see, in the final analysis it is between you and God; it was never between you and  them
anyway.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! So true. Ultimately, it's between you and God. Thanks for sharing, Paige!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very true! I love this quote!
      Your very welcome! 💜

      Delete
  2. Hey Paige! I just wanted to let you know that I accidentally clicked the "delete" comment instead of publish on your lovely comment on my latest post..so sorry about that! I just thought I'd let you know. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine. Hey, where ARE the big beautiful sand dunes that you went to and are so beautiful? Just wondering!

      Delete
  3. Wow I had a lot of posts to catch up on, Paige! My internet has been out all this week!

    It's so exciting to see what's been happening in your world! Praying for your family and the coming of your baby brother! <3

    Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I know what that is like! 😛
      Thank you, and your welcome!
      💜,
      Paige

      Delete