11.20.2016

Consume Me From The Inside Out....

A thousand times I've failed
yet Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace

Your will above all else
my purpose remains
the art of losing myself
In bringing You praise

In my heart and my soul
Lord I give You control
consume me from the inside out
Lord, let justice and praise
become my embrace
consume me from the inside out

Everlasting your light will shine when all else fades, never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame.

6 comments:

  1. Love this! :)

    ~Rosalyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Paige! Did you write this??
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't. You can look it up on YouTube of you you want. :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Amen! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete