7.06.2018

craziness of june in a post | HI JULY

Me : did you know that I love you like crazy?
Lilli : yupp I've known that for like a billion days!!

*dabs*
Josh: awkwardly salutes me back
*BUSTS UP LAUGHING *
(he's gonna kill me if he sees this 😂)

Me and my violin teacher talking about the 'emotional' parts in Humerosque LIKE WE CAN RELATE SO MUCH

y'all I have the ability to choke on air and trip over nothing - - not all people are that talented 😎

lilli: my head hurts.
*4 seconds later*
her: I THINK I HAVE A HERNIA.

When a random person asks Mom if this'll be her FIRST BABY and mom's like 'nooo, my 11th actually ' and they do the whole jaw-drop-to-the-center-of-the-earth thing.. AND I WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE LIKE DON'T I LOOK LIKE I'M HER DAUGHTER?!?

me and mom and dad saw FALLEN KINGDOM yasssss!!!!!!!

Lilli : you need your belly button bc if you didn't have it all the food would fall out
ok then..

Doing facemasks with Ash when Mom was in FL :D

GOING SWIMMING LIKE IT'S SO AHMAZING. <3333

we got. another. kitten. (it's rly adorbs) 

somehow my mama makes absolutely everything fun no matter if we're just driving...like we have a blast all the time. xxxx

I made a little crocheted holster for Ryguy, and he ends up putting 2 pocket knives and his pliers in there....

FINALLY BEING ABLE TO UPLOAD PICS SO MUCH JOYYYYYY!!!!!!
..........
and then my computer won't connect to wifi for forever thus my month in review post is super late.

we went swimming so much + it is awesome. 

tons of stuff is changing/changed this month. i feel like things are changing sooo fast i can hardly keep up. i'm changing, my siblings are changing, LIFE IS CHANGING K? but i guess i'll just have to get used to it. (and since this is late, and i've already seen 6 days of july, i can safely say july will be full of huge changes too)



lol this was funnn






chinese food = happiness.

sooo, i know my posting has been rly crazy, but i'm blaming it on the computer + wifi. xD 
I'm hoping to get back into a routine this month, hopefully. 
y'all are supa awesome!!! 

3 highlights of your month?
which is your fave: mexican, chinese or italian?


9 comments:

  1. I've missed your posts, girl! You're gorgeous btw and the donut mug is adorable! I've been trying to get into a more consistent posting routine this summer as well. YESSS SWIMMING <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Hannah you've made my day with your sweet comment!!!! You're gorgeous too <333
      Xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love the donut cup!! Hmm three highlights of June would be camping, going to a VBS (even though I was too old to go to a class, it was fun being there!) And reading little women :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, my big sis got it for me <333
      Oh funnn!!

      Delete
  3. Wow looks like one of the best month of the year!
    3 highlights... Ummm... 1. Went to Church Camp, 2. Watched Incredibles 2, 3. I slept over at friends house,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha almost! Sounds like you've had fun! <333

      Delete
    2. So far out of this year which has been your favorite year?
      Yea so far I have but we have even more plans this summer which is even more fun!

      Delete
  4. June highlights...Nashville, helped make soap for the first time, aaaannnnnddd...some relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHINESE...but it depends on my mood for what I want to eat. I like mexican, too, and italian, though I don't eat italian often.

    ReplyDelete