7.31.2018

BYE JULY :D









yup.

as i sit down full of things to say about july...

the inevitable happens.

everything leaves me. yay.
so now i gotta at least make some progress on this post before dinner is ready.  #bloggersrelate...??
well here we go anyways
...........................................

MICAH SAID I LOVE YOU!!!! it's the cutest thing in the world. and it's crazy he's almost 2!

ME AND ASHLEY WENT TO MISSISSIPPI AND ALABAMA. it was amazing!!

imma still kinda a failure with blogging....

Mom and Dad went to Indiana!

Caden turned 8!!

i kept my room clean for at least 2 weeks. ;p

started getting cucumbers from ma garden :D

trying desperately to get back into French, and writing letters, and flute, and cello, and riding horses....

Doing lots more church stuff...and vbs is in 2 days and i'm just like..still not sure about everything thats going on.. #life

GOING TO MY FIRST EVER NEWSBOYS CONCERT!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT <33

chocolate is like my best friend

Bible journaling and reading a lottt more!!!

BAKING A TON.

the 4th was probably the funnest 4th of july i've ever had xD

going to a friends house to play vb and it was SO FUN!!!!!

it's so nice  with Mom being home, NO MORE WALMART!!!

read Titus and Proverbs, super awesomeness <33

i learned a lot about how i can be myself around certain people, but with others, i either just won't ever, or it takes a while.

going on a mother and daughters date thing, and even tho we were just supposed t be getting groceries, it was sucha blast! :3

*realizes this is a buncha totally random stuff but hey it works i guess* xD

Me: ry, whats your fave animal?
Ry: GREEN!!

........................

so yeh..i know that was a whole lotta randomness just thrown at ya, but i did my best to sum it up. 

HIYA AUGUST xx

6 comments:

  1. I love how relateable this post is even though it's so random, XD You are totally NOT a failure at blogging! CONCERTS ARE THE BEST. I'm trying to keep my room clean as well but failing, trying to clean it like once a week though, it gets messy sooo fast with seven pets in the room. XD
    Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not a failure at blogging! Your blog is my fav blog!
    Sounds like a good month!😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our cucumbers have gone crazy! We have canned so many pickles!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha can't believe August is here already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nora White4:15 AM

    Love your blog, Paige! And I don't mind the randomness; that's actually quite like me! I'll write you back soon on e-mail; sorry it's been awhile! Look forward to your next post! (as always) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! Love this post, Paige!! <333

    ReplyDelete