10.28.2018

tags, carving pumpkins, pie



all the tagss everr.. I believe Lexah asked where all my tags were.. so i went and found them all for her. <3 if the link doesn't work i'll try linking them all separately. sound good? 
autumn is amazing. life is wacky. micah is almost 2...WUT? so basically its almost november. oookayy that's very crazy. 


this is too perfect






















homemade like totalness



we carved hearts and a wolf howling at the moon out of 2 big pumpkins, then roasted the seeds, made 3 pies out of the pulp, and randomly baked banana bread. that was a great day. xx

ever made pie out of a pumpkin?
what is your fave pie? (mine is pecannn)

11 comments:

  1. those pies look Amazing! I want some! My favorite pie is Chocolate pie. It is so good! have you tried Chocolate Pie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx! We were pretty happy with them ^.^ oooh yum! I think I have..awhile ago xD

      Delete
  2. The pies look really good! I made pies out of a real pumpkin last Fall and it was hard but also fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing that tag link!!!!

    Oh! Pumpkin carving! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're super welcome! <33
      Yep me too!!

      Delete
  4. Fun! Yummy. Is that your dog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, we have three golden retrievers right now 😉

      Delete
  5. Loved this post! Thanks for sharing! =D
    and WUUUUTT Micah is 2!!? CRAZY. He's getting soooo big. <3333
    (also, I just got a public youtube channel, if you wanna check it out!=D <3 The channel name is Jaidyn's Kitchen- if you have any trouble finding it, please let me know. =)
    Thanks for posting again!
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU <33 yeah I can't believe it! Ooh I'll go try to find it! xx

      Delete
  6. Yay!! Thank you for subscribing! =D You're so sweet!! =D <33
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete