11.24.2018

300th post + introducing my photography blog!!!

woooooooowwwww

how is this my 300th post...? that be crazy 0.0


introducing....



>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>


my photography blog!! brand spanking new. 
i want to work on my photography more, so jump over there and give it a follow, and give me any tips/advice!! sometime in the future i want to buy a better camera..so you can help me decide which one i should go for too. who knows..maybe in the future i'll start a small local business like my Mom did! 

Wanna join me on this adventure?? xx

9 comments:

  1. Jaidyn Elise10:13 AM

    I just saw the blog, it looks very cute! Can't wait to see more posts from you! =D <3
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, and congrats on your 300th post!! =D
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
  2. This is Awesome Paige!!! CONGRATS *Throws Confetti*
    I would love to check it out I love photography! So I know I'm gonna enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 300th post & I'm looking forward to see more of your photography! Sending lots of love! <3
    Khadija | October's Lallu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I tagged you on my blog!

    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to look at it!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo! Congratulations on three hundred posts and the new blog! You go, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete