11.09.2018

recipes i'm loving, birthdays, goals, being random

MICAH IS 2!!! WOAHH!!! he's the cutest bean ever and is talking constantly. he often comes up, wraps his arms around me, and goes 'i wuv youu daisy!!!' (paigey) AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPYY. <333
Mom also had a birthday! i made her healthy chocolate cake, and the rest of them got bunches of cupcakes.
-i started a new journal thing
-crocheted a few little fruits, finished cacti, started a blanket
-taking more pics
-2-3 wks guyyysssss. cannot. wait. to meet ma little bro. xD <33 
-went to a ranch rodeo with some friendzz
-josh got a sweet little parakeet <3
-made pb fudge a few hrs ago..loves....

peanut butter-1 c. flour or thm blend-1/4 c. coconut oil- 2 T sweetner-3/4 t xantham gum-dash vanilla-
-soften pb and oil, mix together, flatten out in parchment lined pan, freeze, cut, enjoy :)







steel cut oats, instant potted- strawberries-sweetner-gluccomanan-heavy cream
make oats-heat up strawberries and other ingredients in a saucepan, add a little water to get syrupy stuff. -it goes, oats-heavy cream-strawberries- and wa-la! strawberries n cream oatmeal. the first steel cut oats i've ever liked.






eggnog!! 1 c. milk-1/2 c. cottage cheese-1/2 t. nutmeg-dash vanilla-dash gluccie- 1 1/2 T sweetner-1  c. ice-one raw egg- blend and enjoy <33






GOALS:
-read ezekiel
-crochet a blanket
-finish guitar
-finish cacti
-make eggnog
-do nails
-learn more







ahh my heart <333










Unhealthy

healthy :)





that is NOT the sun. don't be fooled. it was freezing.




wassup peeps? :D
btw, what do yall think of my blog changes?? it's not dramatically changed yet, i'm kinda slowly working on it. thoughts?! xx




9 comments:

  1. Paige this is an awesome post!
    I love your blog as long as you be yourself and post what God wants you to post! But I love the design to! Lol <<<333

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Paige! =D And Micah seems like such a sweet heart. <3
    You know, I actually don't think your blog looks much different, other then the fact that you took your header down. =)
    Those recipes look good! ( maybe you could try to make one of the ones I have on my channel =D <3 xD)
    But, of course, I still love your design. =D ;)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yess he is <3
      yeah ikr, it's not that much but still kinda different. I'd love to turn my blog into something more professional looking xD
      Thx! yuup i should!! the turnovers looked good :D
      hey, have you gotten your package yet? it should've been there monday. or was it shipped to your dad's work place??
      <33

      Delete
    2. That would be really cool! I can't wait to see what you come up with. <3
      That would be SO neat if I knew someone was actually making something from my videos! <3 I'm glad you liked it. =D xD
      I don't think I've gotten it yet, but I can't wait!! I'll have to ask my dad if he has it at his work. =D
      <3, Jaidyn Elise

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Thanks! I wonder if I would like steel cut oats like that....
    It's supposed to be like 15 degrees tonight! :O In Nevada, MO it already snowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love you!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah :D
      yup! it's FREEZING. earlier in october it had already snowed in NE xD
      love u too!!

      Delete
  4. Oh, and I do like what you're doing with the blog! I want to talk about a header still IF YOU want to. It's okay if not, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! slowly but surely lol :P yup, we'll see!!

      Delete