3.18.2019

i'm 15...

i can't believe i'm finally 15! it's sooo crazy, all the things that have happened in just these two weeks after turning a year older.
driving is crazy. lets just say, the first (and 2nd) time i've driven both me + mom have almost had a heart attack :P she laughed foreverrr when i saw a school bus coming and she said she could see the fear in my eyes...lol i'll get better!
i can wear makeup now, which i'm thankful for lol xD i've started taking care of a sweet old lady, i go and stay with her for about 24 hours once a week. i'm really enjoying it!! <3
soo, here's to being 15. i wanna live + love unapologetically. here's to more singing and dancing and not worrying about the future. xx












25 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:47 PM

    When I am old enough to drive, my mom will probably have a heart attack. What kind of camera do you use to take your pictures? The pictures you take are really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha hopefully not!! :P I use a Canon Rebel t5, thank you so much!!! <33

      Delete
    2. Anonymous6:42 AM

      OkOk!

      Delete
  2. Awwwe you cutie❤️ I’m realllly excited to drive... 😆 I’ve driven just a little and I LOVE it! I’m pretty sure laws are a little bit different here in ND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thx <333 I bet!! Yes it's fun, but nerve wracking at the same time lol!!! XD

      Delete
  3. Jaidyn Elise5:00 PM

    I'm so glad you're enjoying being 15!!
    Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( ok that was WAY too many !'s , I know. I was trying to add emphasis, not spam.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Paige!!!!!!

    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! I'm almost 15!!! I'm super excited!!! I love all of the pictures you have on here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx girly!! I know! April, right? XD glad you enjoyed them, most of the were birthdays gifts and such! <33

      Delete
    2. Yea its in April!!! Aww that's awesome! ^-^

      Delete
  7. Anonymous4:16 PM

    Happy birthday!!!! I'm super excited for you.
    LOVE the cactus earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!! I will be 15 this year as well! <3
    But I won't be getting my license until I'm 16. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's awesome!! Yeah, when I'm 16 I'll get my actual license, right now I only have my permit ;D

      Delete
  9. Happy birthday Paige!!! *Hands out cake*
    You are awesome, darkling. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so cute in those pictures!!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Congratulations on this new milestone name-twin. Your earrings look so fun on you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, way late to the show...but happy birthday. ♥ God bless you, friend!

    ReplyDelete