3.16.2019

3-16-19







March has been very, veryyy busy. And we're only halfway thru, but I'm enjoying it 😊 I haven't been doing much school, and my wanna-be-perfect self would usually be freaking out, but I'm actually okay with it. I'm doing a Bible study with friends that has been sooo good, I'm (trying to) learning hand lettering and starting to ride again. 
Life has been good, it's not perfect, but I'm glad that better days are finally here. xx

What have y'all been up to so far this month? Something you're learning?

4 comments:

  1. Jaidyn Elise3:21 PM

    Cute pics! Sounds like you're having a pretty good month!
    And OHMYWOOORRRD Benjamin is getting so biiigggg!!! *heart eyes*
    So far, this month has been pretty uneventful...we've been sick, so we haven't been getting out much. :) That's okay, better days are on the way!! :) <3 Wish we could chat more(did you get my email?), but life definitely does get in the way! Have an amazing week, and hope to catch up with ya soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My month has been super stressful, as assignments are due soon and my mind is stole-walled, BUT, i think I finally may have an idea of what the heck i'm doing. As of now I am brainstorming while getting ready for chuch. I have to do well on this assignment. - Timeislove200.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:27 AM

    SUPER CUTE PUPPIES. Love photo 3!!
    <3 <3

    Sophy of sophyslighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Love the puppies!
    https://tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete