2.28.2019

february xxx
















this boy is the cutest everrrr

in the storm shelter during a tornado warning 



sunday selfiesss




so. many. fried. pickles.







cheeseburger bites 

yep popsicles in feb..






















february was like, a month of renewed normalness yet a lot of big changes happened. Normalness as in: not being sick anymore, aka finally being able to do stuff. And big changes as in: getting a horse, puppies again, turning 15, etccc ;)

february 2018-
photo sessions. baking. Rylan turned 7!  job opportunity. lots of rain and frozen-ness. Lilliana turned 5! Psalm 119 study. made potato broccoli soup. PFI + mint chocolate shakes. DRIVING!!
family pictures, arbys and church. Piper, our new chestnut quarter horse :) sunsets. 12 adorbs puppies. coffee and snacks with mom. <3 being able to go to church again. always wearing a hoodie. teal painted nails. new skin care routine. finding joy on hard days. able to wear makeup now xD fun with friends. Bible study and a sleepover, then shopping and lunch and getting lost with my bestie ❤️😂 fun get together with the ladies from church. Turned 15 and got a lot of things I wanted!! Iced coffee and chocolate= perfection!  So many answered prayers!!  More gorgeous sunsets. Got a "job" helping a sweet told lady that I call Grandma now ❤️  I got my permit and can finally DRIVE!!! Pizza hut celebration afterward.
...
And then it's March!!! CRAZINESS AMIRIGHT??! 

How was your month? Whats something awesome that happened for you?

10 comments:

  1. Awww, those puppies are precious! <3

    And I love the popsicles in February--I had my mom stop and get me ice-cream on the way home from school the other day, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaidyn Elise1:40 PM

    This was such a fun post, y'all are so cute!!
    And ACK YOU'RE 15!!! *Showers you with confetti* and you can DRIVE!!!! *lots and lots more confetti* xD That is so awesome girl!
    My month was pretty great! (I actually did a post about the month if ya wanna head over to my blog and check it out!! =))
    Something awesome that happened this month was that Jonah has been saying a lot more words lately, and it's so adorable to watch him learn new things!! It's also been snowing a lot around here. Like.....so much snow and ice. SPRING, COME SOON. xD I want my warm weather back, LOL.
    Loved the pictures! <3 Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My awesome thing that happend is I got my braces!! finally. I have waited since June 2018

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You're driving, makeup, a horse, many new things! Great permit picture, by the way!
    I joined a church band, so that was a big thing in my February.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved seeing all of the pictures! Your new baby brother is so adorable, Paige! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:29 AM

    Love the horse pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy (late!) birthday! Sounds like a good month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like February was a fun and awesome month full of good people, fun times, and delicious eats! :D Happy belated birthday! Enjoy learning to drive. ;)

    ReplyDelete