1.11.2020

dec. in review & hello 2020!!


this was so much fun :)








this was on new years eve, cheers!


did her nails

















well december went by in a flash. and these pictures are wayyy outta order, but to sum up last month:
benji turned 1!! thats still pretty hard to believe. I got done with a huge crochet order. I went along to help Lane round up some cattle on horse back- sooo much fun!Our grandma came down to stay for a week. lots of riding. Read Job. celebrated christmas with Lane's family, and went with them to KS to meet the rest of his family. that was filled with a lot of games, laughter and lots of good food! our new years eve we had a bunch of finger food, and yahtzee! we counted down to 2020 and then gave each other cheers and drank our sparkling grape juice like every year, it was great. <3

i have been on quite the adventure already in january, and i can't wait to post about it! and before i know it i'll be posting my january in review.. time flies! so lets use it wisely! <33

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh! Every time I read your posts, I love it. They're always filled with so much fun stuff.
    Also, I could die. Rounding up cattle on horse back sounds like the funnest thing ever!! *dies for awhile* xP
    Anyways! I really enjoyed this post and can't wait to see more! God bless!
    libertyelegantcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful December and start to the new year!
    I love the horse-riding pictures, looks like fun. ^__^

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the horse riding photos best. It looks like you had a good new years celebration.

    ReplyDelete