1.12.2020

SKIING - jan 4th through 9th



























pictures from my phone below









we had got quite the group! (this pic and the next few were not taken by me)




playing ninja!


and lots of volleyball

wowzers. this week was so very fun!! i learned how to ski after falling numerous times, but after i got it it was so much fun!! it was a lot of traveling, games, iced coffee, and some exhaustion haha. the mountains were amazing and it was sad leaving. my ears were horrid while going up and down the mountain. it was so great to meet and get to know all these people that i've heard so much about!
have any of yall skied before?? if so, whats your favorite part?


12 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! This post was so much fun to read!!!
    I would probably never ski. I hate heights soooo, yeah. xP Sounds like you had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! well hey watching is pretty fun too! xD

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, looks like SO much fun. I'm kinda jelly over here, because I've never skied before but I would definitely love to. Great pictures, though :)

    -T
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think you would love it! thanks girl <3

      Delete
  3. Ninja is such a fun game to play! That it so cool you went skiing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaidyn Elise4:47 PM

    Aw!! So fun! Sorry I haven't been around on here much. How have you been?
    How are things with you and Lane, and how is the family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! girl don't be sorry, things change!! i've been great, how are you? our family is doing good, recovering from the flu. and Lane and I are also doing well. it's an exciting season <3

      Delete
    2. Jaidyn6:04 PM

      Hey hey! We just got over the flu, too!! But we're basically good to go now. ;)
      Yes, this must be so exciting for you!!!! And having spring right around the corner is also pretty exciting! Do you have a favorite season?

      Delete
  5. Downhill skiing looks like so much fun!! I've never been, but I enjoy cross country skiing!! Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was, but scary!! oh that sounds fun! thanks <3

      Delete
  6. Anonymous1:23 PM

    I love skiing! and i love ninja! but we call it a different game where i'm from lol

    ReplyDelete