2.11.2016

This little sister of mine

Often I am amazed at how time flys. It seems like just yesterday that she was taking her first steps, or learning how to crawl. Sometimes I wish that time would stop, and that precious memories will just go on forever, don't you?
Lilliana. She is so big. She makes everyone around her smile. She talks non stop! And she knows exactly how to get attention, and love's it!
She is now 2 and we are all blown way by how quickly the time had disappeared!  I have put together a collage of pictures of her that I thought you'd all enjoy!
Come on, you're practically dieing of how cute she is, admit it! 

9 comments:

  1. Yes! Lilliana is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:18 AM

    Lilliana is adorable! Siblings are such a blessing!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is just so precious and sweet! You must just love having her with you and in your family. God bless you, sweet Paige. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! After 5 little brothers I was so ready for a sister! I'm so thankful for her! <3

      Delete
  4. She is simply precious, my friend! Thank you so much for sharing this sweet post with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete