5.24.2017

Micah's 7 month session, and we think he's a red head....

This little guy is getting so big!!! His little personality is getting more and more, and it's the cutest thing!! He is completely bottle fed now, and is starting to eat foods and teething biscuits. I've crocheted LOTS of teething biscuits for him to gnaw in. Since we switched him to formula, he has been having trouble with constipation, but that's cleared up now. (that was wretched tho...)
He is srsly the sweetest little thang ever!! A few people have said that he is the cutest baby they've ever saw!!! XDD But I think black babies are the next cutest thing to him!! xD
also, it's time to face the fact, he is almost a red head....
AN ADORABLE ONE THOUGH. xD His hair often looks red in the sun, and it might lighten up. He also still has blue eyes which is crazy!! He is the most 'different' looking one, yet he looks kinda like all of us put together!! but yes...he is a complete blue eyed red hair baby!!!



Only after I captured this adorable pic did I notice the buttons weren't buttoned! oops!! He is still adorbs tho!! ;D




That's all the pictures I have right now. So yeah, not a full session, but some recent pics at least! He really needs to stop growing, don't ya think?? 😢😔💙💙

9 comments:

  1. Paige May9:53 AM

    Adorable! I have always wanted babies to stop growing as well or toddlers, but I am also excited to see what they will become. And what God will do with them. I wonder what Micah will be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr?!
      Yes, that's just. how. I.feel.
      I kinda want him to be a violinist and come to Africa with me, lol!

      Delete
  2. This boy is quickly stealing my heart!! =DDDDD <33 I don't think anyone could say he isn't cute. =) AND, OMW, HE'S A RED HEAD?!! ADOR.A.ABLE. !!!!!!! Blue eyes??! *squeals* OMW, I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THIS POOOSSTT!! =)
    Stop growing so fast, lil' man! xD
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, watch out! Mine is already stolen! <33
      I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!! I wove him so super muvh! *squeals*

      Delete
    2. *pouts* oh well. *grins* at least I'll be getting MY OWWWNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeals with you because both of the boys are/will be so cute!!*
      <33
      Jaidyn Elise

      Delete
  3. *whispers" can't wait 'til the day I can tell you that OUR little man is born!! ;) *squeals forever*
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEPP!!!!!!
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEHHHEEEEHHEEPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I KNOW that he'll be the cutest thing ev-errrr!! I really can't wait! August couldn't get here soon enough! <33

      Delete
  4. ME TOOO!!!!!!!
    Someone needs to order me an August! And soon, PLLLEEEEAASSE!!!!!! =DDD <33 *lol's*
    Jaidyn Elise
    I'm so excited I can have someone else to be excited with!! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be so neat if he stays a red head with blue eyes! That's the rarest hair/eye combination and besides me and one of my sisters I don't know anyone with it !

    ReplyDelete