12.03.2018

n o v e m b e r {2018}

this month seemed soo dreadfully long. so much learning and growing and emotions and worries and confusion all wrapped up in 30 days. it's been one of the hardest months of my life, really. Ashley moved out..in a way we never would have thought would happen. but it did happen and everything still feels kinda upside down and confusing. but the Lord is faithful and He provides. <3
................................... levi: ahh it's so cold and fall-y and wintery outside ahhh!!! 

started a weekly Bible study with some friends, it's so great! <33

Dylan talking to Micah:
Agh he's so unbelievably cute! ... ....
Actually, it is believable, he's MY little brother xD

Mom had a 5 hour session of labor on the 24th, sadly, no baby that day. :/

I finally started riding the horses again!! went out there and rode bareback, rode with a friend, and gave the littles rides. man i procrastinated soo bad with the horses but I'm finallyyy back to it!!

Micah's vocab has taken off like craziness!! he talks all the time and it's the sweetest most adorable thing. <333 he's scared of 'mouses'. sadly he's teething rn, hopefully for the last time tho! lots of being up in the night tho lol

lots of emotions. yupp.. that describes this month. 

learning a ton. like a lot. about Jesus and Satan and  midwifery and soo many things yall. you wouldn't believe. 

birthdays <33 chinese food <33

(micah has come in and out of the room multiple times asking for more of my coffee now..he does that. xD)

taking cookies to our neighbor with caden <3

well, the last day of November (today) was really awesome. our friends came over, we ate and they helped us deep clean, we talked, and played a ton of games outside. it was great <33




















he's 2 yall!! <33

snuggles ^.^









how was yalls month? 


7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've had such a hard month... I'll be praying for y'all! When was your mom's due date? Apple cider vinegar and raspberry leaf tea can both help to hurry the baby. (And I've seen them work with my mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry it's been hard, too. I will also be praying. I love you guys. Let's talk soon.
    Love,
    Amy L. (My mom's account is signed in rn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:12 PM

    sweet little baby micah <3
    i love photo 11!!

    sophy of sophyslighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics! The food especially😜
    I’ve been riding my horsey too! Ahhh riding just brings me so much happiness ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaidyn Elise8:47 AM

    Sorry that you had a hard month Paige, I hope this month will be better for y'all. =D

    This was such of fun post! Loved the pictures. <3

    My month was pretty great! Me and Skylar preformed in a concert,(,- which was AWESOME omw I loved it so much, it was a big highlight of the year! =D) and we had fun celebrating Thanksgiving. =D
    I can't wait until your mom has the baby! I'll keep praying for her. =D
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute pictures Paige. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry for all the rough times you've been having. It's great that you've been able to have some happy moments in the midst. God's got you no matter what. <3

    ReplyDelete