12.28.2018

yalllll 2019 is upon us...





my word yall. where did 2018 even go??! this year literally fleewww by!! 














my favorite months were definitely Feb, June, July, Sep, and Dec xD there were+are plenty of trials we're going through but 2018 had so many good things too. soo much growth. so many memories.  
micah is no longer a baby, benjamin is the cutest, sweetest thing, ash moved out, dylan started working, we made new friends..'twas a very good year. 
i wish that this next year is one of the very best for all yall!! 
a few things i'm looking forward to in 2019:
DRIVING!! <3
being 15
growing friendships
traveling hopefully ;D


what are a few things you are looking forward to? resolutions? 
see yall!! xxx


13 comments:

  1. Jaidyn Elise5:12 PM

    Sounds like a pretty good year, Paige!! =)
    mmm what am I looking forward to? Starting up band practice again....unexpected adventures that are to come.....watching more Marvel movies (xD hehe we love those movies so much- really excited for End Game!! Have you watched them?)

    Great post!! ;)

    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Oooh fuuun!! Nope I haven't seen those :/
      Thanks sweet girl!! xx

      Delete
    2. You should totally watch them!! =D
      You're welcome! (hey, did you ever get the invite to my blog? =))

      Delete
    3. yahhh i should!
      No I haven't gotten it. Wonder why it's not going thru?

      Delete
    4. Yes!!! Seriously- they're really good!! =D Tell me if you do! =) (btw Captain America is THE BEST <3)
      Hmm, that's strange. Your current email is on your about me page, right? Because I'm pretty sure that's the email I sent it to....unless you changed it?

      Have an amazing day!! <3

      Delete
  2. My resolution is to get married. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah!!! So excited for you both!! XD

      Delete
  3. Personally, I don't make any resolutions... anyways, I wish you best of luck for everything! <3
    Khadija | October's Lallu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all good! I've thought about not making any and just seeing what happens. Thanks, you too!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. YAY for driving! You're going to love it!!!!!!!!<3 <3 <3 Here's a wonderful 2019 ahead!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. Glad to hear you had a good year! See ya later, and God bless! See you next year. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete