3.01.2018

the amazing month of FEBRUARY is over / / wrapping it up

















































Polaroid fails ^^



February higlights:

-Stacks of books from the library
-Praying + planning a trip to Uganda...Lord willing!
-Getting chocolates from Dad <3
-Visiting nursing homes
-Kinsley having the puppies (15!!)
-ahmazing candles
-Rylans + Lilliana's birthday
-coffee. enough said. 
-writing letters to tons of people
-BEING SURPRISED BY MY BESTIE!!!!! <33
-also the epic 14th (+ 43rd) bday party my Mom threw <33
-getting a lot of crocheting done
-AWESOME coffee dates with Ash, then thrift shopping and skating after <333
-beautiful sunsets
-warm days // doing school outside and playing for hours
-finally getting rooms a lot cleaner
-really thankful for my best friend who I can just...talk to. 


Moments:
Lilli: *3 days after turning 4* " i'm gonna have brownies for my number five birthday, and moreee dolllsss. "

Me: oohh only 7 days til I'll be 14!!
Levi + Josh: *blank faces* "... seriously...???"

now whenever we ask Micah anything, he always without fail replies: "Yeah!" -- it gets pretty hilarious xD

Me: You need to get uppp!!!
Lilli: But I'm just so tired.
Me: Ok, you can sleep for 5 more minuets
Her: Well at least do 10! 

When you somehow manage to shut your hair in the car door...

Unfortunate: 

A completely awful case of teething for poor Micah. (fever, throwing up (sensitive gag reflex), and all the sad things that come with it. 
Having to wait until March 5th to open presents and 'celebrate'. I actually don't feel like I'm 14..yet. It's so weird XDD
Dad being really busy. I guess it's good in a way tho. 
Digging. lots and lots of digging until I get blisters. And lifting heavy stuff = pulling a muscle. :|
all the mud. equals flooding. no actually flooding equals mud. yeah. 

Things I learned:

Well, I started learning Luganda, and some Dutch just for fun. (50% fluent in French jsyk :D)
I learned... a lot. I just can't put it in words on this blog..if you know what I mean. 
I learned about a lot of..history. I don't even know why, but we learned a lot of history this month. :'D
Sibling relationships, and how important they are. 
That actual friends are hard to find. I already new that-- but it just seemed more apparent this month. 

A LOT MORE HAPPENED. It's just being hard to put into words. But there ya are. My month at a glimpse. ;D

Fave thing you did this month?


7 comments:

  1. Wow 15 puppies! That is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing your pics! Those puppies are adorable, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! So is Luganda what they speak in Uganda?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:30 PM

    i'd recognize the handwriting in #7 anywhere ;DD <3 <3 <3
    congrats on french!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT'S MY LETTER!!!! xDDDD *whewwwww* I'm so glad that I didn't send it to some random person!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plus lol, BEAUTIFUL pics xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow a lot of puppies! O_O

    What kind of history did you learn? I love history. :)

    ReplyDelete