3.23.2018

short hair | portraits of meee


why does he always look like that when i kiss him??







I do like my short hair..but I definitely feel like long hair is much more feminine. And it's not really my fault that my hair is so incredibly short now, the lady chopped off 3 inches more then what I told her, which left me feeling like WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?????
...but it is fun learning new hairstyles for my new length of hair, and picture 5 is how I've been wearing it almost constantly. :) 
so thank you to my little-amazing-brother who took these pics for me. <33 I'm thinking about using one of them to replace the picture I have in the top right corner. I love the picture of me and tiny Micah up there, but it's so OLD like yeesh. Sooo yeah, thoughts??

30 comments:

  1. I love the new do!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I love your new hair cut.
    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Alice!!!!

      Delete
    2. P.s. sent your package today, should be there Monday xxx

      Delete
    3. YAY! I'm super excited!!! Thank you again!
      ~Alice~

      Delete
  3. Sooooo cute!! I love it!!
    xx
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! You got your hair cut?? No! I loved it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I wish the lady hadn't cut it quite so short, but I still like it. It'll get long again soon enough 😉

      Delete
  5. GIRL YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL. I cannot wait to see more pics!! I agree, that picture of you up in the corner is adorable, but if you feel like your tastes may be changing and you need something fresh, GO FOR IT.
    You rock, girlfriend <333

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GIRL SO ARE YOUUU. Awe that makes me so happy to hear!
      Yup totally. Thanks for being so awesome girly <333

      Delete
  6. You are super duper cute!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, you should you use the 5th picture as your new profile picture. ;) Just an idea...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I agree!!! :D

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking about it...😊 You girls are so sweet <33

      Delete
  8. Those pictures are adorable! #6 is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:14 AM

    So cute on you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're adorable, Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new hairdo is lovely! It's not really that short; It's just a big change from having such long locks. Hmm...I think it's time for me to have a trim myself. :)

    ReplyDelete