12.22.2018

WHATS UP IN DEC. 2018






























WHATS UP IN DEC ||| 2018

a bonfire + singing with friends - dylan's 19th bday - newborn photoshoots - thought provoking talks with friends - micah talks allll the time - finally happy with my hair length - watched ELF for the first time - a new babyyyy, and all the funness of that - sherbet ice cream - getting up early since the 10th=lotsss of coffee - riding a lot - totally getting into photography - lost all the pics on my phone..over 1k *cries* - when Benji  yawns - coffee & hoodies foreva - wanting to snowboard or ski - 
xoxox



10 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:22 PM

    new baby is PRECIOUS. congrats!!!! so happy for your family.
    what lovely photos!! you all look so joyful.

    sophy of sophyslighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he absolutely is <333 thank you so much sweet girl!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an awesome month! And he is so cute!
    I really like these pics, thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaidyn Elise5:59 AM

    AHHHHH OMW LITTLE BABY BENJAMIN IS JUST OMW I CAN'T. *heart eyes*
    Loved the pictures, Paige!!!
    How are baby and mom doing?

    Hope we can chat soon!! =) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!!! so glad u loved em!! they're muuchh better then before, thank goodness!! thx for commenting girly!!

      Delete
    2. Jaidyn Elise2:19 PM

      Of course!! =D <3

      Hey, also, I just sent the invite to my blog to you again! Hope you recieve it this time!! =) <3

      Delete
  4. AWE! I love all these pictures! Your a great photographer! :)

    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that makes me sooo happy to hear, alice!!! awee thx so much!

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a lot of fun this month, love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete