1.05.2019

new lens + sweet random photos













 
loveee theseee








recently...
got a new camera lens!!! 28-200. love it soo much. benji is already 10 ibs 0.0 micah is the cutest + best big brother. hot fudge sundaes after church. string lights in my room. getting new earrings, a planner set(!!!), slippers, gloves, lettering set and makeup for new years!! new clothes *happy sigh* chocolate *another happy sigh* learning to french braid. 60's in january. all of us being super sick for the last week + counting. :( watching tons of movies with siblings. sick peeps = messy house. morning snuggles with sweet Benjamin. reading while rocking him.*goes into walmart with siblings* *comes out with 2 goldfish for them...* they begged me to xD beautiful skies. totally getting into riding since last month. <33 useless conversations w your bestie that makes you laugh foorreevveerr. xxx

what have yall been up to?? <3 <3 <3 

11 comments:

  1. My little brother had that same brown bear pajamas Benjamin is wearing! He's outgrown it now but it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved these pics!! Thank you for posting again! I always enjoy looking at your pictures and hearing about what's new in your life. <3 =D
    And Benjamin is so sweet and small!!! <3
    Aww, sorry about being sick! =/ Hope you feel better soon.

    I havn't been up to too much....practicing sax, band practice starting up soon, Jonah learned how to wave.....=)

    (BTW have you received the invite to my blog yet??) (also if you go to my youtube channel, I added yours to the side of it!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaidyn Elise6:58 AM

      (and I think I actually have the same pens that you got with your planner set! =) That's cool ;))

      Delete
  4. Aw, your little siblings are so sweet!! Your goldfish comment made me smile--that seems like something we would do. ;) Umm...I've been up to cleaning my room. LOL We're getting over being sick, too. Not fun--hope you guys feel better soon! And though it sounds silly, I'm really itching to get into the garden again...oh well, a few months yet. ;)
    Great pictures and post, Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! You guys have animals?!?!

    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved seeing all this pictures!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pics! And I <3 your planner with markers and stuff! My 5 year old bro got me a kit similar for Christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! I'm sorry you've been sick -- always hard when the whole family is down... :(
    Life for me right now looks like work, too many sweets, book planning, long talks with wise adults, and 2019 GOALS. I'm pumped for the new year. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photos! My sister got the same lettering set recently. :D

    ReplyDelete