1.22.2019

little benji | 1.22.19






*sneezeee* 

smileee!!










we all love these little cuties immensely, Benjamin never falls short of attention on him!! he is starting to smile at us, which is so precious. <33
what have we been up to this month..? weellll here's pretty much it, SICK sick sick. since the very 1st day of this month lol!! i am still coughing and have hearing issues..but everything else is finally  clearing up!! we had the flu, coughs, fevers, pink eye, ear infections and i'm still waiting for mine to fully go away. i'd really appreciate any prayers that my hearing would be back to normal soon!! it's been a week and i'd love to feel normal again =D anyway, we're finally starting to feel human again and i'm able to take pictures and actually do stuff, so this was just a quick update on whats up!! 

what have yall been busy with?? xx

11 comments:

  1. Aw, I pray you guys get better soon! Thanks for sharing pictures of Benji; gotta love that sweet baby face! ♥♥♥ It's so neat the way you captured the frost, too!
    Blessings,
    Georgie Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHH MY WORD LOOK AT THAT FACE. <333333 Paige, don't you go and melt my heart with those pictures!! xD <3 Benjamin is so sweet and little!! Ah, he's just precious!! <333

    Aw, I'm sorry about y'all being sick for so long. =/ I will be praying for everyone! <3 But I am glad your starting to feel better, that's a good sign. =)

    What have I been busy with? Mmm.....not much. Mostly just watching Marvel movies, going to band practice, playing the keyboard, playing with the littles....a lot of the normal stuff. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little cutie!! I'm so sorry about your sickness! Beth told me that your whole family has been sick. I just got sick a couple days ago. Thankfully, it was just a one day fever kind of thing, but it still felt pretty bad. Getting back to normal tho! I guess this is the sicky season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so cute!!! <33

    Sorry about the sickness, I hope y'all get better soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about you guys being sick! It sounds miserable! :(
    Hope you guys feel better soon! Praying for you and also I love you blog and inspiration!

    -Elisheva Kauffman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:11 PM

    SWEET BENJI <3
    great photos!
    get well soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Your siblings are almost as cut as mine!! haha!! Such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures.
    I have been up to school, watching a tv show, random things, etc. :D

    Dear God, I pray that the Trask family will be healed completely of all the sickness affecting them, and anything else that they need healing from, both physically and not. And Lord, I pray joy for them, and that you will provide for them exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or think. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your baby borther is so cute!! Sorry to hear that y'all have been. It must be going around cuz four peeps in my family are sick aa well. I will be praying for ya'll!🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! These photos brightened my day. ♥ Get well soon, girly!

    ReplyDelete