9.02.2018

see ya august of 2018!!







uh.

it's the 28th and these are my very first words of this wrap up post. *cue panic* 

lemme try to remember everything. lol like that would happen tho.

but i guess i have to give it a shot.. and i'll probably just end up with a big random blob of a post..but whatever :P

.......................
 the sudden realization that i've listened to who let the dogs out (i get it for micah all the time) yet still don't even know half the words the dude is saying. 0.0

i actually blogged pretty good this month... *stunned silence*

DON'T WORRY i'm aware of the obvious awfulness of how my blog looks, and am gonna have my frieendd help me give it a whole new look hopefully soon. ;D

Levi turned 11. Joshua turned 13. WAHTT.

having friends over to surprise Josh and it was one of the best nights everrr. <3333

I TRIED SQUID. AND COW STOMACH.. Ewww

When ur friend doesn't recognize you in jeans...😂😕

Micah is starting to talk so much <333 

planning september is fun.

FINALLY i can actually feel sweet little [name] moving and he is already the cutest thing ever. *heart eyes* 

vbs was the first 3 days of the month and it was so (mentally) exhausting. lol you'd never guess xD

*after mom's midwife apt.*
mom: just think, once you're 16 you can start apprenticing and be all grown up...
BUT until then i get you all to myself xD
lololololololol <333

going to AR for a weekend, it wasn't spectacular like the last time, but we had cookies so it was fine ;)

completely randomly meeting friends at mcdonalds just to hang out <33

when someone asks if me and josh (my LITTLE brother, not so little anymore) are dating... 0.0


going to ^the same friends^ for her birthday party, an it was so awesome!!! 

I'M SO UTTERLY READY FOR FALL. and december lol <3333

thinking about how mom was bucked off by our horse (freedom) and then both of us almost died bc of it and finally connecting it that that's the reason i've never liked that horse! (i've just genuinely never liked it) (like you'd guess i woulda realized that sooner.. nope, i'm dumb XD) 

doing more photography and reading and writing letters. <33

when someone gives a a beautiful mug from colorado and it's like SHE IS JUST SO SWEET. <33333

august was sooo full of hard life lessons, i embarrassed myself so many times, learned to shrug it off, and learned that life is messy and awkward so you just gotta get thru it with a smile. it srsly helps having that kind of mindset, for me. ...........................................
welll, i told ya that it'd end up to be a random blob of a post... but random-blob-posts are ok every once in awhile, right?!

thanks for sticking around!!
tell me about your month!! <33

4 comments:

  1. you blog really isn't that bad, Paige! Mine is in sad condition b/c I don't even know how to design blogs well. I use a basic background template I found on a blog design website and then use a photoI took for my blog header, and then use blogger options to put in my blog name on the corner of the photo in rather large lettering, and a subtitle or whatever on the bottom of the header. Not done all that well and really not attractive, but I don't understand blog designing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My month was my first month of school. I had fun on a vacation, and family problems have off and on broken out. And I have watched a LOT of baseball. Especally the A's, Twins, and Red Sox. The Twins are my favorite team but the A's, who have a high likelihood of making it to the playoffs, are my second faavorite. I keep up closely with baseball, and watched the different trades the Twins make and see how they ended up. Tyler Austin, who they got from the New York Yankees in the Lance Lynn trade, has been getting better, but Logan Forsythe , who they got from the Dozier trade with the LA Dodgers, He is killing it, and also is my favorite Twins player. I really hope the Twiins re- sign him next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Paige! It sounds like you had a pretty great month!
    This August wasn't SUPER eventful, but it was a pretty good month, all in all, besides the fact I was sick for part of it. =)
    Have an amazing September! <33
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ya girlie! my august was fun! pretty laid back with photography, but still got enough sessions in to afford a quick trip up to see my man in Chicago <3 <3

    true, life is messy, but there is also so much beauty hidden in the mess! never stop seeking out those little silver linings!

    ReplyDelete