9.23.2018

fuzzy sweater || autumn goals









^I think I could live in this sweater forever ^

Heeloooo my peeps!!!! I hope this first day of autumn finds y'all doing fantabulous. In honor of the first day of fall, I'm gonna be sharing my autumn goals with you wonderful people. And I'm thinking about doing a special sale on my crochet blog hopefully later today. So make sure to check that out, and let's get on with it!!! 


  1. Do a cornmaze + take pics of a pumpkin patch
  2. Drink more pumpkin flavored stuff
  3. Actually WEAR my cute boots ^. ^
  4. Hoopeefully do a fall party again
  5. Crochet a set of slippers, gloves and hat
  6. Take pictures of everything xD
  7. Make memories
 Annd I'll probably add on to that..like always xD
Autumn is my absolute favorite season ever and this year I really want to take more autumny pictures xD it's the loveliest time of the year and usually I'm so wrapped up in it all that I forget to take very many pics..but that's okay. 
I absolutely loveeee my new pink fuzzy sweater and I just don't ever wanna take it off. Ever felt like that? 

What's 3 things you'd like to do this fall? Ever done a cornmaze?

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!!!!!!!!!! *contented sigh*

9 comments:

  1. I would like to try to finish my crochet blanket, donate blood, and drink apple cider!
    I have done a corn maze, and it was fun! You'll probably like it. :) I went in the evening, so it was dark, and fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAYYYY AUTUMN!!!!!!! OH AUTUMN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! *hugs Autumn* ....*if that's possible* xD
    Wonderful post, Paige! <3'd the pics!! =D
    Ooh, what 3 things would I like to do this Autumn? Preform in a concert, get better at playing sax, and not get sick again. xD ;) I've been sick for almost 2 weeks, so I really don't want to get sick again- for a long time, if possible. =D
    Happy first day of Autumn!
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fall!! :D That sweater looks GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy autumn to you! I hope it's a wonderful season, and you accomplish all your goals! And no I haven't done a cornmaze, but it sounds like lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much!! ooh you should totally, i did one last week and it was so fun!! <3

      Delete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE AUTUMN!!!!! It's totally one of my favorite seasons too. <33 Also, you look GORGEOUS in that sweater eeeee!!! your goals are super great xD

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YES YES MEEE TOOOOO!!!!!! awww girl you da sweetest!!! <333

      Delete
  6. What a cute sweater! I'm excited for this time of year too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete