9.05.2018

monthly goals + hello september tag



My september goals:
  • finish reading Isa + Zec
  • blog consistently
  • start the 4th suzuki book
  • practice flute mayybeee
  • 'officially' start school + get school pics
  • organize my books
  • get a real good tan
  • figure out about hunting
  • write letters + crochet a lot more
  • keep on a baking ;)
  • finish the scrapbooks i have


woosh that was kinda a lot..but i had written out even more in my journal..so yeah. xD imma gonna do a blog tag that one of my friends started, hope yall like it!

How to participate:
Please copy these questions (below), answer them, and then write out new questions (or just copy these) for the people you nominate below your answered questions. Please nominate at least 3 bloggers, but try to avoid ones that you know have already been nominated. Lastly, include these guidelines in your post, and use the tag picture!


Windy or rainy autumn?
windy

Do you like chai tea?
yup!

Tea or coffee?
COFFEE

If you could go to one state in the U.S.A. just for autumn scenery, where would you go?
Maine or PA

Do you like any kind of soup in the autumn? What's one of your favorites?
chicken noddle soup :D

What color of leaves do you like best?
red

If you could go to another country just for autumn scenery, where would you go?
ummm australia?? lol i have no clue really but australia would be awesome i'm sure xD

Sweater or hoodie?
HOOOODIESSS FOREVA

A hazelnut or apple cinnamon candle?
apple cinnamon

Cookies or brownies?
cookies 
now ya just gotta answer the same questions:

Windy or rainy autumn?

Do you like chai tea?

Tea or coffee?

If you could go to one state in the U.S.A. just for autumn scenery, where would you go?

Do you like any kind of soup in the autumn? What's one of your favorites?

What color of leaves do you like best?

If you could go to another country just for autumn scenery, where would you go?

Sweater or hoodie?

A hazelnut or apple cinnamon candle?

Cookies or brownies?

The relentless day dreamer | hannah

south love | sophy

little bit of sunshine | maddie

country wildflower | ashley

i dub y'all tagged!! < not sure if that made sense..hehe oh well :P

i hope all of you have the most amazing september!!!! <33
paigeee

14 comments:

  1. I was thinking as I read this how much fun it looked and then I saw you tagged me so thank you! Loved your answers, I loooove chai tea too and really want to visit Australia someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun tag, Paige!! it was fun reading your answers!! thanks for tagging me <33

    maddy || little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I looked up Maine, PA, and Australia, and they are all very pretty in the autumn! Good choices! Chicken noodle soup is so good!
    Thanks for doing the tag!
    Good goals. :)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!!! maine would be just goregous, our whole family rly wants to go there sometime in the fall <333
      yup! thanks for tagging me!

      Delete
  4. This was great, Paige! =D
    Is there anyway I could steal this tag from you? =)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx <33
      UH NOO

      ..
      ..
      jk jk of course i'll permit you to steal it. xDD

      Delete
    2. Lol! xD Thanks!
      I so badly miss talking with you! <333 Wish we could do it more often. But I know how it is. =) I don't seem to make enough time to comment on blogs. Hopefully I'll start again soon, and I'll be a little less busy. =)
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
    3. also, I was trying to find your sister's blog, but I couldn't find it. Do you think you could get me the link? That would be epic! =D ) THANKS <3 Jaidyn Elise

      Delete
  5. Fun tag!! Loved your answers!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, come to Australia!! It's awesome. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of my goals :D -
    -finish the grade of school I'm in
    -clean my room +get rid of things
    -write a bunch of letters
    -start making Christmas cards for something

    Hope you do well with all your goals!

    ReplyDelete