9.30.2017

wee little vacation w/ lots of amazingness & review of september}}

This September we went to Branson for a family getaway. <3 It was very nice, and some amazing things actually happened. Butttt, that is going to mostly be in a different post. XD First the fun stuff!
We went Kayaking, peddle-boating, swimming, and I was constantly drinking cappuccinos!!! THEY. ARE. TO. DIE. FOR. 
I walked a lot, mostly with Micah, we explored everywhere! 
We also went to a Light Show, which was awesome and they played the song that I CAN PLAY (on violin!!!) It was AWESOME, cuz now i feel like I can actually play a 'professional' song. XDD 
I found a passion for something a little new, it's always been there, but now it's just stronger. (MORE IN ANOTHER POST) 




I AM NOW CONVINCED THAT I WAS BORN TO DRINK CAPPUCCINOS. #yesplease <333






the fun Shuttle bus  ^-^


Epic little spin-turny things Ash did with us!!


Beautiful view and amazing sunset <333


Eating dinner...*ash comes and snaps a pic* Me: I was like, smiling weird or something...?






EPICNESSSSSSS RIGHT HERE










more then amazing light show XDD










Salted buttered popcorn =DD


Bokeh on the way home <3




Soo, looking at this post it may as well be squeezed into a September review... so here i go...xD


R A N  D O M // LAUGHS 

[When Mom puts spinach in the keesh and the 5 yr old says, "Why are you putting leaves in our food??!?]


Dad in his 'goofy mood' (I LOVE IT XDD)


Lilli: Wow. I am just a tiny ant compared to God and Jesus!


When you look at someone, and then bust out laughing again....:'D


Lilli: *sits down with her hotdog* Can you pass me the feet relish? #lolololol


^When Caden eats an obserd amount of hotdogs ....Dad: *hugs  caden* "Goodnight hotdog, see you in the morning...as a walking hotdog!!"


Various comments from Lilliana such as: "My legs feel like I don't have legs." or "When I close my eyes it feels like I'm a ball python." (she is quite the drama queen XD)


Elias: I bet I'm smarter then you!

Me: Ok, what is Bronchopulmanary Dyspalsia?
Elias: uh, a place where they keep horses..?
Me: *cracks up* Ok, How would you assess a situation if someone was having a seizure on the sidewalk?
Elias: *creases eyebrows* Assessct my stichturation with someone having surgery on a sidewalk???
Me: CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. 😂😂😂





O T H E R AWESOMENESS//



lots and lots of turtle cheesecake with Mom <333


having this immense amount of pears + green beans =DD (we pickled the green beans)

WE BUILT A TREEHOUSE!!!!!! [basically it's amazing k]

The sky took my breath away so many times i thought i was going to die... #skylover

We got a buncha peaches so I made a peach sauce for pancakes ;D

Going up on the roof and stargazing with Josh #hesthebest

Hand washing dishes for like 16298420561 hours (not so awesome)

taking the littles to pick the last wildflowers 🌼

I read a bunch and learned a bunch YAY  :D

Making a huge cookie for breakfast #onlyme?

Going to the park and catching around 30-40 crawdads XD

Ashley randomly bringing me home an M&M Mcflurry <33

We gave Micah his first haircut!!!

a failed attempt at sleeping on the trampoline #toocold

Me, Mom & Ash going out for a girls night and eating chinese food (another yay!!!)

OUR CHIROPRACTOR CAME TO BRANSON so we all got adjusted + he's the best. 

having to get rid of like 783645 shirts that don't fit anymore :/ 

70's weather like yassss

Making pancakes with Micah before anyone was awake and he was sucha snuggle bug <33

(and btw i'm writing this post in bed by lilli who's asleep #preciousness ^.^ )

i painted my nails orange and they look fab and amazing and all the stuffs 

Being sick for like the first two weeks of this month :'(

Pretty much feeling a little weird with how quickly things are changing and, I'm growing up... #yeahweird

Going thrift store shopping with Mom ;D

UGH ALL THIS STUFF WITH HAVING TO GET OLDER and like 27 zits. 

Getting reallyyyy excited about fall and I TRIED A PUMPKIN DONUT!!!!! (it was great <3) 🍁🍩







Little goober...i think he was eating cheetos or something XDD





What did you do this month? 
Ever feel weird about getting older?
Favorite picture? 


paige lavay xx






20 comments:

  1. Branson?!?! I love that place! I love the 29 picture!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post!!! Love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post girl sounds like you had an epic time there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:24 AM

    EPICCCC VACATION??!! AWESOME!! Loveee every single pic.! Always have wanted to go there! I lovee the fall! My mom is reallllly getting into the fall spirit lol! Pumpkins, and fall decorations, and a bunch of other things to do with fall!! The little goober is ADORABLE lol! Never have felt weird about getting older! Did a lot this past month! Will email you about it! TTYL GIRLIE!!
    LOVEEE,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUUUUPPP! thank you! <3 Y'all should come visit some time, that'd be epic. 😎 Lol, SO AM I! Everything nice and pumpkin spice ♡
      Yes, he is that xD
      Really??? I'm sure you will haha. Yayyy, awaiting an email!

      Delete
  5. Nice, I'm so glad you guys had fun!!! My fave is #1 lol, I just love the feeling of it!!! And ugh I hate coffee but I'm so happy YOU like it!!!!! <3 <3 <3 And yes, I am afraid of getting older sometimes because I feel like I didn't do enough right now, or what I did I didn't do good enough. Does that make any sense....??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks girl! Agh so do i! I loved that pic <3
      Wow. You really... HATE...coffee???? *glances at my poor coffee beside me*
      Jk, I totally get that, coffee isn't for everybody ;)
      Hhehe, kind of-ishh, like I think I understand your point. But it's not really like that, you don't have to be good enough for when you're older. I just mean, growing up as in pimples, and the many other unpleasant things. =) :|

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness it looks like you had an amazing trip! You come up with the best hashtags, I love it! ;) And, yes, to be honest, sometimes I feel weird about getting older...especially when I start thinking about college... *shivers* ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss, we had a blast <33 haha thank you!!! I've never thought that, but okay! XD
      Oh finally, someone to bear with me. Coming to find that getting older wasn't as fun as I once thought. :P But I'll live ;D
      And yeah, college.... do you know what you'll be doing in college yet?

      Delete
    2. :) honestly, I have no idea what I will be doing in college! I am interested in becoming a midwife, but in my state I have to have my bachelors degree in nursing, so I don't really know if I want to do that. I have many interests, so I may consider studying to become some sort of teacher! :)

      Delete
  7. Hey Paige,

    Sounds like you had a fun vacation!
    Your little siblings are so cute. Sometimes little people say the funniest things. :)
    Just to let you know, I replied to your comment on my shop.
    I have a question. You want to be a midwife. In your state, do you have to become a doula first? And do you have to have a bachelors and master's degree in nursing in order to become a certified professional midwife? That's what you have to have in my state, and I was wondering what the rules are for where you live.
    Also, do you find that there's a great need for midwives in your state? A lot of people have been telling me there's not much business for doulas and midwives, which is kinda sad. But there are a few birthing centers around here I could join possibly.

    Love,
    Ashley
    ashleysyarnworks.etsy.com
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ashley!
    No, not in our state. In our state there are some rules, (esp in AR) but you can just apprentice with a midwife abs once you have your numbers, and you and the midwife feel confident that you know all you need to, you take a test. Most people do the NARM. That's what I'm gonna do, lord willing. <3 There isn't much of a need, still there are plenty of women who would need a midwife. The need is basically the same in most the US. That's why I would love to go to Africa where so many women have nothing and nobody.
    Birthing centers are very nice! I just think that a lot of women don't use them as much bc of the expense.
    I'll go see your reply! Thanks for commenting <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paige,

      Wow. That's nice. What does NARM stand for? Some type of test? And that's so nice you can apprentice with a midwife! What do your numbers mean? How many births you've attended? How are you going to start your certification for midwifery? Are you getting it locally or are you getting it online?

      Thank you for replying and answering my questions!

      Delete
  9. It looks like you all had a fun and amazing time in Branson! :D Altogether, it sounds like September was a fabulous month with your family.
    Getting older is really weird and unpleasant at times, but you will get used to it after a while. And thankfully, the really bad zit phase doesn't last forever! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss! We did!
      Yes, it is, I'm finding out. Hehe, I'm hoping not! 😁

      Delete
  10. I love that you ate a cookie for breakfast! Perfect! I had an amazing slice of cheesecake for supper the other night. :D
    Ha, welcome to the world of womanhood, Paige! Being a woman holds so many treasures... and some not so fun things... like tons of pimples. :( I'm so excited for you, though! You're entering a whole new world! Enjoy every moment of it!
    I guess, I'm sorry to say, I'm 25 and still get pimples every month. So annoying. I hate walking around looking like I'm a teenager again. *Sigh* Maybe someday I'll look my age. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it was delicious too! Ahhh that sounds awesome.
      Haha..thank you! Yes it does, even though it's annoying. I'll get used to it to...hopefully :P
      Yeah, that's what dad said!!! Miss y'all! <333

      Delete