12.07.2017

baby bundles + stuff in my crochet shop}}

















Hello all!! I wanted to fill you in on what I've been crocheting/ have crocheted, and share some info on the baby bundles that I'm doing Lord willing this month!!!

Baby bundles for the needy 

Items to include:
  • 1 receiving blanket (minimum size: 30” x 30”)
  • 1 heavier blanket (minimum size: 30” x 30”; preferred size: 30″ by 40″)
  • 6 diapers (please use new fabric, absorbent 100% cotton or flannel, minimum size:
    18” x 27”; preferred size: 21” x 36”)
  • 2 sleepers (3-12 months)
  • 2 rubber panties (3-12 months)
  • 2 undershirts or onesies
  • 2 pairs socks or booties
  • 1 baby cap
  • 4 diaper pins or safety pins (minimum size: 2 inches)
Wrap all items in one of the blankets and fasten firmly with the diaper pins or tie together with ribbon. If you prefer, put the items in a drawstring bag. You may label the bundles “boy” or “girl.”
https://christianaidministries.org/category/news-posts/

We have to buy these new and I'm also going to try and make the diapers, I'll just need fabric. I won't be able to make one if nobody buys anything- but it's in the Lord's hands. If you want to buy something please email me!!! I REALLY wanted to make at least one. Anything you buy helps!!! Remember I have baskets, octopuses, coasters, cozies, baby shoes, hats, angel baby clothes, scarves, gloves, and more!!! If there's anything you'd think you want then just ask me and I can see if i can make it. (stuffed animals, etc)

My goal: $30.00


So over on my crochet shop, I'm selling adorable things such as barefoot sandals, hats, angel baby dresses/jacket, messy bun hats, fingerless gloves, scarves, phone+cup+jar+chapstick cozies, alllll da coasters, baskets, and I can try to make whatever you would like!!! 
tbh my 'shop' is hardly anything. Either not one person has followed it, or the thing just isn't showing if anybody has bc it says 0 right now. :| I'm not discouraged about it, but I can't help people like I envisioned myself being able to help people when I started it, if nothing sells. I've had 2 orders..... since August. I think that getting a FB page for just my crocheting would help, but we'll see what my parents think. ;D 
If any of you would please share my crochet blog, perhaps on your blog or any other social media site that you have, I'd appreciate it muchly!!!! (i know that's not a word :P ) Or if you wanted to buy anything, or want something I haven't listed, please, please just email me!!!!! I'd love to crochet a little somethin' (or a big somethin') for ya!!! xD

Please comment if you want a price. Or email, both work just fine ;D

Hopefully I'll be back sometime in January with pics of putting together the baby bundles if I get enough money to do them!! 
ahehehah, January.....it's realllyy weird saying that. 
the very fact the New Years is in....
just 23 days.....!?!! REALLY?!?! 

....

WOW. 
okay. yeah that's crazy. utterly. 


Y'all have a wondrous rest of your day!!!!

Is there anything you'd be interested in? (they make 
exceptional gifts!!)


8 comments:

  1. You're doing good, Paige! Keep it up.
    And I still love the octupuses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might sound strange... but could you make a beard?! If so, I might buy it for my little brother! We went to someone's house recently, and their son had one. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I can absolutely try!!!!! Thank you so much for asking!! Do you know what color you'd want it, if I could make one? I know I have black yarn. :D

      Delete
    2. It doesn't matter! His hairs red, but I think it'd be fine black too!

      Delete
  3. Paige, you're very talented!! May the LORD grant you the desires of your heart! (Psalm 20)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks so much!!! Yes, thanks a lot for that reminder. <3 <3

      Delete
  4. Man, those ice-cream cones and that octopus just made me smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete