12.01.2017

Update on Dylan and he's turning 18 today!!! \\ picture-dump =D

His first time holding Micah in over a month...it was SO incredibly sweet!!!!

Happy birthday to the best big brother ever!!!! Dylan you are awesome and amazing and generally a totally cool person. xD 
Dylan and Mom went to St. Louis yesterday for the check-up and the doctors say that everything is perfect, praise the Lord!!!! We are all so happy and relieved!! Thanks y'all for your prayers. <3<3  

Happy 18th dude!!! =D 

on a teency other note...GUYS IT IS OFFICIALLY DECEMBER. DECEMBER.  Can you even believe it???? Because I'm trying to...it just hasn't fully sunken in yet. 

and here's a picture dump. bc I really like to do that to y'all. XDD

facetiming with this awesome peep. Apparently Willa J. Swift is very energetic...lol!!! We had such a great time.






Trying new hairstyles for my now layered hair with fancy bobby pins (I got them before I layered my hair so it isn't layered in this pic :))


Doing a treasure hunt for my brothers and sister with cookies  
searching in the pantry...




Running to dad's shop...


they found the cookies and are now happy and content for a couple seconds xD


school time =D


AWWW HE'S ADORABLE.  and 'fluffy' coats are the thing.


My bros acted out a Goliath skit. It was awesome!!!!


my 'christmas music' xDD


and last but certainly not least... THE LITTLE GOOBER. 



8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Dylan!
    Paige, this was an AWESOME AWESOME post- I loved it!
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your brother! :)
    What a fun pic dump! I want to see pics of your new hairdo with the fancy bobby pins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Loved the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post girl!
    BTW I love Pentatonix! (even, 'Mary did you know' LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:22 PM

    LOL amelia told me you guys talked on the phone and ohgosh it sounds like you had WAY TOO MUCH FUN. and without me?!!! i am so sad.
    lol kidding :DD so glad you guys got connected. i could tell you two were kindred spirits the moment i met you haha :)
    sounds like an awesome month!!! loved the photos + am so relieved dylan is feeling better!!

    sophy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love making treasure hunts for my bros!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA you put a pic of me!??!? LOL you are sneaky!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete