The rules are to thank the one who tagged you (Thank you Lilly!!!!), link back to Live Beautifully, answer the questions, and tag at least three other people.
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? - Nope. =)
2. Do you celebrate any other festive holidays other than Christmas or in addition to? -Ummmm, we celebrate New years, Thanksgiving, and birthdays.
3. When it comes to weather, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 degrees?? - 50 degrees is awesome cuz I love jackets xD #jacketperson
4. Rain or snow? -SNOW!!! We have the most boring winters, just rain and bitter wind for like a month. Snow that we could sled on would be so much fun!!!
5. On the perfect winter day, would you go shopping or stay home? - ahh, I don't know. Probably stay home.
6. Trip to the mall or walk in the park? - Walk in the park, tho a trip to the Mall would be fun!!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? - ummm, i don't have one..
8. Favorite Christmas tradition? -Well, sometimes my Dad gets a ham or something special to eat for dinner if he has the day off. It's nice spending time together!!
9. Would you rather say, "Happy Holidays!" or "Merry Christmas!"- Probably 'Happy Holidays!'
10. What does your Christmas morning look like? -Well, basically every other morning. :P
11. Favorite Christmas song/carol? -Even tho we don't do christmas, I like to listen to songs like Where are you Christmas, on the radio and stuff. I also like Mary did you know, from Pentatonix. <33
12. Hot Cocoa, Peppermint Tea, Peppermint Mocha, Peppermint Milkshake?? -ALL OF IT!!!!! XDD
And I tag...
Hannah @ The Relentless Daydreamer
Shalom @ A Farm Girl's Randomness
Kara @ Beautifully Broken
+ Amy @ Living in Faith and Fun
<3 <3 <3
Soooo, that proved to be a tincy bit difficult since we don't celebrate christmas...It was more Christmas-y then wintery. But it was still fun <3 <3 And now I just really want a peppermint milkshake :P (or peppermint tea or peppermint Mocha or hot cocoa xD)
What are your winters like??
What do you prefer, snow or wind and rain??