10.28.2017

30 QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN 7 MINUTES \\ VLOG







SURRRRRPRISEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
ISN'T IT AWESOME?! and like THE LEAVES <3333 

I really like how this turned out!! And yes at  the ending i was like "9 MINUTES AGHH" but then guess what? I TRIMMED IT mwahaha like awesomeness right? XDDDD So it was only 7 minutes, which is record breaking for me. I still totally look awkward and everything, but it's wayyyyy better then previous attempts. ;) 

RANDOM   LIFE   STUFF.
  •  26 degrees is REALLY COLD. 
  • constantly crocheting and doing dishes :P 
  • MICAH IS WALKING. ahhh it's so precious <333
  • finally finished uploading pictures yayyy
  • listening to Boccherini Minuet  and learning how to play it. #sobeautiful
  • Chewing gum 24/7
  • Keeping a lottt of To-Do lists and checking 'em off =D
  • Trying to not over-post :| 
  • Mom: We're having Whoop Whoop soup tonight! *only in a THM family* xD
  • Learning syncopation and harmonics and spiccato on the violin...you guyysss...HARMONICS!!!!!
what are you learning about recently?
what's your favorite flavor of gum? xD
(and please forgive me for the over-load of posts lately, I have so many drafts!)



18 comments:

  1. LOVED THIS.
    I'm learning steps for jazz, ballet, swing and modern. xP Also about contentment and peace and being okay with things you want to make gorgeous aren't. (Long story hehehe).
    Ummm....this is gonna break your heart: I don't like gum. xDDDD Ever since I've had all my teeth problems and stuff, I can't eat it, at the moment I can but the sugar makes my stomach hurt, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW I'M SO HAPPY XDD
      That sounds amazingly cool! =D Ohh, you should tell me all about, maybe on hangouts if you want. That sounds very interesting. :)
      K THAT'S SO. SAD. but I totally understand- my Dad can't chew gum bc of his teeth. I'm personally addicted to gum tho, this is gonna sounf hilarious, but, it makes me feel more confident about myself I guess. We went to a new church and I just chewed gum the whole time. I have no clue why..?!
      k sorry that was random and a lot of rambling, lol. -.-

      Delete
  2. Anonymous12:30 PM

    Great vlog, Paige! I don't know why you complain about being awkward, you look WAY more natural on camera than I do, I think you did amazing :-)
    Also, you are SO pretty! I love your hair so much! :-)
    Micah is walking? That's so exciting!~ You should totally post a video! :-)

    ~Skylar Reese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sky! aww, ya think?! <33
      *cries bc you're so sweet* THAT'S SO SWEET OF YOU!!! <33
      yesss! I still can't believe it! Maybe I will sometime. ;)

      Delete
  3. You're so adorable!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

  4. You looked awesome, and those TREEEEEESS. <333333
    Thanks for posting this, Paige. ;) Keep the epic posts coming. =)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:56 PM

    loved this so much!!! you are too cute <3 <3 <3

    sophy of sophyslighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!! that's so sweet of you girl! <3

      Delete
  6. You know ASL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should talk/sign!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to all that fun stuff on violin! Harmonics are pretty cool. ;)

    And the vlog was great! You're welcome to come and visit whenever you want to work on your Australian accent skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It amazing!! I'm lovin it! <3
      thank you!! LOL, i most definitely will!!!

      Delete
  8. This was such a good idea! I should do one of these on my blog some time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know this is kinda old, but just watched it!! It was fun! : )

    ReplyDelete