10.30.2017

OCTOBER. { traveling, cuddling babies, etc.}






^literally me^


HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  Not sure what else to say....

It's like 6 in the morning right now and I need. to. finish. this. *flails* So lets get on to it ↠


RANDOM \\ M O M E N T S (funny and everything else)

Not putting my hair into  a bun for 5 days straight. (I didn't know that was possible...)

Cleaning out my closet finally + a whole bunch of outfit inspiration [should I do an outfit post??]

Holding a lotttt of babies <333 #myhappyplace 

SEEING OUR BEST FRIENDS AGAIN!!!!!! 

Reading 5 books 

I crocheted like, 5 hats and 4 pumpkins and mittens and bookmarks and so muchhh moreeee  XD

Learning a lot of new songs (YAY!!!) 

I SAT. IN A CAR. FOR 50 HOURS. 

yeah traveling thro states, PA, WV, OH, IL, IN, NE, IA, and of course MO + AR :D

Dylan having surgery in St. Louis again :(  the poor guy!! They were gone for 5 days this time

Having the privilege of attending Tashia's wedding!!! (IT WAS SO SWEET LIKE WE CRIED) 

FINDING 2 WITTLE KITTENS AT HE PARK (!!!!) 

Me: I can't wait til I'm 18, then I'll stop getting zits...
Brianna: I'm 22 and I still get zits, you'll just be wishing you were younger once you're 18 
Lol :D

Getting a call from my best friend in Ohio and talking about the Foster children and such <333

*sees Micah's 2 new teeth*
...THAT'S WHY HE'S BEEN A CRAB, poor guy!

Going up to NE to help get my Grandma moved to an Assisted Living place (please pray for her, we're still trying to work things out)

Learning a whole bunch of new awesome stuff on violin!!!! 

Getting to snuggle with Charlie a lot <3333 #cousins #Micahlovedher

Saving a little chipmunk- since Twister wasn't hungry :P #notkidding

Mom and Dylan in St. Louis and our oven broke and our can-opener broke...we were pretty much living on peanut butter for a few hours 0_0

Micah taking his first wobbly steps <33 #precious

peanut-butter-cup-cereal- omwwwwww

Mrs. Miller: So, what are your dreams now? I remember you had a lot of dreams when you were younger, you said you wanted to go to Africa and give everybody a waterbottle!!!
Me: I said that??? wow i was CUTE. =DD

Trying Pumpkin creme pie + Pumpkin Spiced coffee and i'm sorry but i extremely dislike them. x| 

i bruised my nose. don't ask. 

Our neighbor randomly bringing us a Honey Cake like HE'S THE BEST + it was sooooo good!!!!!

it really feels like you hardly got any sleep when your up throughout the night...even tho i got sleep... IT DOESN'T EVEN FEEL LIKE IT.

Going to the park & Roaring River 4 days in a row :DD

Getting to spend a lot more time with Ashley <333 

also taking like 108714362876 videos with her XDD

32% in french, slowly but surely...;) 

Going to Ha Ha Tonka with the fam <3333

Completely sporadically going to McDonalds to get make-up done and eating ice cream #funmemories 


And that's my month in a nutshell!! This month was filled with so many  fun things, as well as the hard/sad things. Overall it was great <33 How was y'alls month?


DO YOU LIKE PUMPKIN SPICE??
HOW MANY STATES HAVE YOU BEEN TO? 







9 comments:

  1. I'm still not seeing Alabama on your list of places traveled *wink wink* better come down here someday! donuts are waiting for you!

    And girl, 18 is no magical age for your skin clearing up...ugh im 23 and deal with it regularly ;P

    You seemed to have a fun month! Hello November! Jon is taking me up to Chicago to meet his family for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!! Me and Ashley (and Mom) should come visit you next year, that'd be awesome! We wanted to make a round trip and see you, but you were in Asia..or just got back? Not sure, we really need to catch up!!!

      Haha, yeah I guess so. My Mom hardly ever gets them, I guess it's just different for different people.
      Yes I did! Oh, funnnn!! You've met his Mom right? That should be so exciting!! <3

      Delete
  2. Yes do an outfit post!!! That's such a good idea. xDDD
    I don't know if I like pumpkin spice...I like pumpkin pie and stuff but....yeah. :P And I've been to too many states to count, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think it'd be fun! Uhghh, I do not like pumpkin pie...the TEXTURE! x| Wow!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous7:39 AM

    You should totally do an outfit post.
    Keep the posts coming.❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    thanks for the follow on my blog - I so appreciate it!
    Second, if you passed through WV you were probably just hours from me, which I find cool. No one mentions my home state...haha
    You have a fun blog here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, your blog is awesome!
      Ahh, yes that is cool! haha, that's sad! :( We hardly saw much of it, it was like 30 minutes and then we were in PA. So yeah, kinda confusing. :|
      YAY! I'm so glad you think so!!!

      Delete
  5. I like some pumpkin pie stuff--mainly baked goods. :)
    I have been to 5, including Illinois, which we where just in for several minutes. ☺

    ReplyDelete