10.24.2017

5-DAY SISTERS ROADTRIP & ALL THE PICTURESSS


So yes, very simple easy-to-understand title with no fancy stuff to make it look professional...just what it is. ;D bc I'll rly never be professional at this blogging stuff, no matter how hard i try. 
*AHEM* 
Me and Ashley went on this epicccc 5-day roadtrip to like, all over the place. XD It was so. much. fun. It was a LOT of sitting, but it was so worth it!!! All in all, we:
  •  went to PA, WV,  OH, IL, + IN
  • Checked off 2 more states from our bucketlist ;)
  • Saw our best friends again <3
  • Drank coffee like, a lot.
  • Got to talk about all kinds of stuff and actually spend quality time <33
  • Attended Tashia's wedding + got to see all of them <333

I took a major ton of pictures and totally adore them *heart eyes* This trip is a major highlight of October <3333
(and i know I'm using a lot of hearts but roll with it xD )




we first stopped at this adorbs little gift shop, actually it wasn't little. It was the World's Biggest Gift Shop....LOL
anyhoo, alllll da scarves!!!!!

My very first one of these little pieces of heaven xD 

1st day- we made it to our best friends house!! This is Chanelle, an adorable little foster child <3 



Me and Chloe...this precious girl <3







AnnaLisa and Chanelle 

2nd day- On our way to PA!!


first ever Starbucks!!! Isn't it gorgeous???

3rd day- We got to the place we were staying, and that morning we drove over and got to pet Heather's horses, such sweeties <3

driving thru Gettysburg and I snapped this pic...majorly in love *heart eyes*




Climbing an overlook tower




We saw many battlefields in Gettysburg 

at Devil's den





Jennie Wade house 0.o





And finally the wedding!!!

flower girls....

it was so sweet, Ashley did cry and I almost cried <333














On our way back to OH where we'll stay the night...


Chloe <33

This girl, she is just the sweetest. Ever. <3

We've known each other for 8 years!! It was so good seeing all of them again 



These people <3 I love this picture of us and them <33

On the way home, driving thru Holmes County, and the Amish guy waved at the camera!!! lol!!

Finally home, after 30+ hours driving! I showed Josh all the pics  and then turned it around, *selfie* 

And I was finally reunited with this guy!!! He is best!!!!
This was all the 11th through the 15th, such fun times!!! It was definitely amazing.

Here's pictures that i took, and Pixlered with my phone, cuz i didn't want to leave any out!! xD 





EEeepp! Giraffes!!!







Me and AnnaLisa


 I'll be doing another post right after this about Dylan's surgery and everything else that's going on, it's been hectic this month! 
Love y'all & take care <<


28 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys had fun!!! Did you drive??
    I love traveling so much, and plan to take a road trip with my own friend and maybe my sister too. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, that's sweet of you! <3 nope, tho I wished like crazy that I could've :'( (1 and a half years)
      That would be awesomeness. 😎

      Delete
  2. I love the pictures!! I love road trips (usually). And it's always great to spend time with my sisters so I'm sure y'all had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun!!! The wedding looks so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, and the wedding was gorgeous

      Delete
  4. It sounds like an epic trip! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was, we had such a blast!

      Delete
  5. Love all the pictures!! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you two had a great time! I love the donut idea!
    Jesus',
    Abi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did! That was so fun, I was like, DONUTS?!!! Awesomeness.

      Delete
  7. Aw this is so special!! So happy you got to go to Nelson + Tashia's wedding...it was so cool seeing pictures!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This trip truly was, something I'll always treasure <33 I'm glad I could provide them for you! XD

      Delete
  8. Fun fun fun!!
    And that little doughnut 'stand' at the wedding was really cute and creative. <3
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep yep yep
      Absolutely, sooooo Tashia!!!

      Delete
  9. FUN! As like almost everybody else was saying I would love to on a trip with my sister!
    I don't think we would make it that long, but a short trip round Texas or something...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun trip!! I've been to Gettysburg and Devils Den and I went on that same watch tower!!! I love it there!!!
    So glad you got to go to Tashia's wedding!!
    Loved all the pictures!

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Really?! They were so much fun to see, it was amazing!
      Thank you Maddy!!!

      Delete
  11. FUNNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!

      Delete
  12. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Your pics are amazing! Tashia got married?! I love her Blog!~Riley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, that's so sweet of you to say! *melts and blushes* Yep, it was just the sweetest thing ever! <3 <3

      Delete
  13. LOVING ALL OF THESE!!! fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so neat that you went to Tashia's wedding!! I don't know her in person, but I follow her and her sisters blogs, and her photography page on Instagram!! The whole idea of going on a trip with your sister sounds fun! And I like the donut idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so sweet, I love her blog. Ikr! The donuts were awesome. XD

      Delete