RANDOM | L I F E.
- Going skating and eating ice cream ;D
- Babysitting a 6 pound 2 week old, Theodore Jackson, he was born 2 months early and his parents had to go back to work. We've now been awarded the best babysitters...he is so. ADORABLE. and so. TINY. #iaminloveeee
- getting a Scalp Massager and it literally tickles your scalp! (4th picture)
- Never seeming to keep the dirty dishes counter clean :'(
- watching The Return of the King again
- Finding an old camera card (hence the #tbs post ;D)
- going to another violin lesson and she said that I DID GREAT ON THE SYNCOPATION!!!! i was totally not expecting that <333
- really loving this song
- Having so many amazing talks with my Mom, she is amazing and inspires me so much. <3
- Watching Micah zoom all over the place with his walker XDD
- ACKKK IT'S JUST SO MUCH FUN WITH A NEWBORN HERE!!!!!!! (he's here every other day ;D)
- and just like changing his tiny diapers and holding him and AHHHHHHH!!!!
- taking pictures of the leaves, the glorious leaves!!
- Studying on Patience + Worship and looking up verses on both subjects, and reading in Revelations #diggingdeeper
And more pictures of the epicly cute Theo <3 <3
How has your November been so far?
Advice for poem inspiration...ideas you have for titles?? xD
Have a blessed day in the Lord y'all <3
paige lavay xx