11.10.2017

poetry.

everybody has thoughts
just some express them better then others.
i was always a one that 
never thought i'd be able to take mine
and turn them into something more.
so i gave up.
i just accepted that i wasn't able to do it.
make something beautiful out of 
everyday thoughts.
but then one night
i tried. 
and guess what?
i did it,
everyone loved it and i felt so good about myself.
so i kept trying
and writing. 
some were better then others
small things i disliked,
but it was from me.
and that was enough. 
so now every night
i'll sit by my bed and write, 
a poem, 
and sometimes i can't believe that i didn't try sooner.
God has given us all abilities
so find your strong points
and use them for His glory. 
He gave me these thoughts,
some funny but some serious. 
and beautiful things have now been made, 
things i was scared i could never make.
poetry.
i always said it wasn't my thing.
I guess that God didn't think so. <3 



14 comments:

  1. THIS WAS AWESOME GIRLFRIEND. ^_^ It's always cool when you see someone accomplish something that they never thought they could, and then give God the glory for it!
    Keep writing and blogging and living for Him!!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW THANK YOU SO MUCH ARIEL! Ikr?! God is worthy of so much more then just what I can give Him...so I just do my best. <3 Let's stay faithful because He is coming!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha, I'm gonna take that as, you liked it? :D

      Delete
  3. Wow, I like this a lot. God's limits are far bigger than ours! Thanks for all the inspiration in this post, and don't stop writing, girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means so much to me, Jessica!! <3 Yes, I need to remember that. You're welcome, I don't think I will anytime soon <3 <3

      Delete
  4. This is so sweet, Paige! I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment just made me so happy! Thank you! <33

      Delete
  5. Lovely poem about poetry! :) Thanks for sharing your gifts for God's glory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY GIRL I WANNA HEAR YOUR POETRY SO BAAAAAD!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY WELL I SHALL BE POSTING MORE SOOOOOON!!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for this Paige! That's amazing that you're using your gifts for God's glory .... often He doesn't work in the ways we expect :). Great poem!
    Keep on writing and thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, awe thanks! That's for sure :P
      I will, you're welcome Sarah <33

      Delete